Quality camera questions!!!?




Mrs. Iero


At the moment I have a Fujifilm S5700. I've completely grown out of it and have decided I want to experiment more with a detatchable lense camera seeing as mine is without. I dont really know alot about cameras though..
What is the cheapest I can get a Nikon D40? Also, is there any places recommended that I should try looking in?
Any other camera recommendations? Something that relates to the Nikon D40 and takes same quality pics?



Answer
I bought a Nikon D40 back in Spring and it's an amazing beginner's camera. Unfortunately it's now been discontinued and was replaced by the Nikon D60.

The D40 and D60 are very alike, almost the same, except the D60 has a special anti-dust sensor so it vibrates when you turn it on and off. Though it doesn't guarantee your sensor will be dust free.

The D60 has now recently been replaced by the Nikon D3000 which has an extra feature built in to the camera, on the mode dial it can be found by selecting the "Guide" option. My friend bought this camera only yesterday and he is REALLY happy with it.

Nikon D3000 Review: http://www.digitalcamerareview.com/default.asp?newsID=4102&review=nikon+d3000+review

The D3000 is your best deal as the D40 will be more expensive with being discontinued. Also, why buy a discontinued camera when there are such great models including the D3000 available?

I'd also recommend checking out the Nikon website to see what their full range of models available are. They definitely do have great beginner's models.

But don't rule out Sony! They have the Song Alpha range with many good quality cameras. Another has the A230 which is one of I think 5 new cameras they have launched.

Some great Sony beginner's cameras are:

A200 - Great beginners model, 2.5fps, I think it has 10MP
A230 - updated version of the A200, features on screen help functions

A300 - 10MP camera, live view, 3fps
A330 - updated version of A300, also features on screen help functions

A350 - live view with moveable screen, more MP than the others, 2.5fps
A380 - update of the A350, features on screen help functions


I hope this helps, and I recommend searching "DSLR" or even "Nikon DSLR" on something like Amazon to read the description, reviews etc.

Which Camera Should I Get?!?!?!?!?




L.T.


I am going to buy a camera since I'm really into photography.. I have to say I'm just an amateur photographer so I don't want any of those PROFESSIONAL cameras.. yet.. So I've been looking around and reviewing cameras and all and my search has come down to 2 options.. Nikon Coolpix p510 and Canon Digital Rebel XTi.. I do not care about the price difference or anything.. I just want to know about quality because both of them got such good reviews so I need help deciding!! Thanks :D


Answer
Coopix p510 - bridge camera, smaller sensor, build in lense
Canon Rebel - DSLR, bigger sensor, interchangeble lenses.

they are from 2 diff league.

I've seen several people said that "I'm amateur" or "I just want to take photo, not going to be professional".. then they buy advance compact or bridge camera. Then they fall in love with photography , then decided to venture into DSLR. So why waste money with bridge camera? go ahead with DSLR, you wont regret it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar