Kev lilly
For general "purpose shooting"--vacation type (people, some nature):
Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Standard Zoom Lens
OR
Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM Medium Telephoto Lens
USING a 350D...
One or the other...and WHY?
Answer
For general purpose shooting when on a vacation - do not hesitate - use the zoom lens. It will give you flexibility. If you take only the fixed focal length lens you will regret it.
Keep in mind that the 350D has a 1.6 crop factor, resulting in the following:
- Canon EF 28-135mm gives you 45-216mm equivalent of 35mm film.
- Canon EF 50mm f1.4 gives you fixed focal length of 80 mm which is almost unusable when talking vacation type photoshoot.
If I were you I'll be looking to buy a dedicated digital lens from the EF-S series like the EF-S 17-85mm which will give you 27-136mm focal length. It is a "great walk-around lens" as seen on the web (see links).
For general purpose shooting when on a vacation - do not hesitate - use the zoom lens. It will give you flexibility. If you take only the fixed focal length lens you will regret it.
Keep in mind that the 350D has a 1.6 crop factor, resulting in the following:
- Canon EF 28-135mm gives you 45-216mm equivalent of 35mm film.
- Canon EF 50mm f1.4 gives you fixed focal length of 80 mm which is almost unusable when talking vacation type photoshoot.
If I were you I'll be looking to buy a dedicated digital lens from the EF-S series like the EF-S 17-85mm which will give you 27-136mm focal length. It is a "great walk-around lens" as seen on the web (see links).
Recommended Films lens for canon DSLR?
Q. Alright well I am extremely into filming and would like to try my best to make it out there. I had a really crappy camera that I shot movies with anyways cause I couldn't afford a good camera anyways a long story short I ended up purchasing a canon EOS t3i rebel the reason being the good quality video and the option to still take great photos (photography being a hobby of mine as well) however I would really like to put as much effort into filming as I possibly can I know a lot to filming however I am not a camera expert im a beginner filmer. My question for you is what type of lens or lenses are really good for filming with dslr the camera came with a 67mm 18-135 IS lens and it works great but however It has quite a lot of focus range and needs to be adjusted a lot which really is a hassle when i film action shots because everything I need to have fully in focus isn't at times. I also have a very tight budget you may recommend me a fairly pricey lens if you wish but if you can recommend a low priced one as well I would greatly appreciate It thank you very much.
Answer
Most people who use their DSLR for "filming" put movie lenses on them like Angenieux with an adapter and a bunch of accessories. The DSLRs I've seen outfitted for shooting movies have so much stuff on them it's hard to tell they are even a DSLR. Of course you're going to need a tripod and external mic at the very least. If you're doing something like a documentary where you need to walk around while shooting then you probably want to go with a small monopod, but holding it by hand especially on Canons where you can't use video through the viewfinder (you can on Sony SLTs) is going to give you some pretty dizzying video.
Most people who use their DSLR for "filming" put movie lenses on them like Angenieux with an adapter and a bunch of accessories. The DSLRs I've seen outfitted for shooting movies have so much stuff on them it's hard to tell they are even a DSLR. Of course you're going to need a tripod and external mic at the very least. If you're doing something like a documentary where you need to walk around while shooting then you probably want to go with a small monopod, but holding it by hand especially on Canons where you can't use video through the viewfinder (you can on Sony SLTs) is going to give you some pretty dizzying video.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar