Lauren
will be getting canon t3i
mostly zooming sports, macro and wide angle
and at the same time a lense that is good for taking potraits and bokeh photo
I am looking for a lense that has all of these features in one lense
Answer
If you're on a budget Canon T2i (Same video as the canon t3i, 60D, the 7D)
If you have money to blow!
Canon 5D MK II : About 15 % better for video
Canon 5D MK III : About 25% better for video
Make sure you don't blow all the cash on the body as the lens is much more important, if i were you I would get a T2i as you can get it dirt cheap on ebay, kijiji, or craigslist and then invest in a lens with a low aperture
AHAHAH I COMPLETELY MISREAD!!!!!!
INVEST IN:
Canon T2i: Great bang for the buck! Great camera and shoots the exact same as the t3i
EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
EF 16-35 mm f/2.8L II USM
EF 28-300 f/3.5-5.6L IS USM
best lenses I have ever used for video by a mile!
One killer lens! That would have to be the EF 28-300 f/3.5-5.6L IS USM
If you don't have the money maybe buy a 50mm 1.8 its the BEST BEST lens for the buck! 100$
I mean its even good if it were 750$ great lens!
If you're on a budget Canon T2i (Same video as the canon t3i, 60D, the 7D)
If you have money to blow!
Canon 5D MK II : About 15 % better for video
Canon 5D MK III : About 25% better for video
Make sure you don't blow all the cash on the body as the lens is much more important, if i were you I would get a T2i as you can get it dirt cheap on ebay, kijiji, or craigslist and then invest in a lens with a low aperture
AHAHAH I COMPLETELY MISREAD!!!!!!
INVEST IN:
Canon T2i: Great bang for the buck! Great camera and shoots the exact same as the t3i
EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
EF 16-35 mm f/2.8L II USM
EF 28-300 f/3.5-5.6L IS USM
best lenses I have ever used for video by a mile!
One killer lens! That would have to be the EF 28-300 f/3.5-5.6L IS USM
If you don't have the money maybe buy a 50mm 1.8 its the BEST BEST lens for the buck! 100$
I mean its even good if it were 750$ great lens!
best lense for a Canon dslr for: sports,zoom,potrait,video?
Lauren
I am getting a canon t3i body and I want to get a lense for video and taking photos
Mostly for zoom, macro, sports, potrait , wide angle.
What would be a good lense(s) and why
a lense is silent/ fast focus motor
Answer
For now, just get the 18-55 kit lens. In a few months, you should be able to figure out what lenses you'll need. Buying lenses just for the sake of buying lenses is a terrible idea.
For now, just get the 18-55 kit lens. In a few months, you should be able to figure out what lenses you'll need. Buying lenses just for the sake of buying lenses is a terrible idea.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar