Can I get my Canon camera repaired? Details inside?




Hi...


I have had my Canon Powershot A590 for 2 years, and it finally broke. The camera and lense themselves are fine, but the screen cracked (blame my Algebra 2 book). It still takes photos but it's pretty worthless without the screen. Can it be fixed?


Answer
Technically Yes, A good camera repair shop can easily replace the LCD screen on the camera no matter what the age is without too much of a problem. It's probably more feasible to go out and get a brand new camera because the cost to get the camera fix would probably be equal or greater than what the camera is really worth. Plus the camera shop would need at least a week if not more just to find and have all the parts shipped to them.

camera lense wont retract?




Danielle


i already asked this but the lense isnt retracting. its about a year old and has taken a few tumbles but has been working fine. its a canon power shot SD1200IS. I dont want a new one, this one has sentimental value but if it cant be helped then ill buy another...so is there a place where i can get it fixed?


Answer
Yes, you can contact Canon to get the address of an authorized Canon camera repair shop. It will cost an arm and a leg, but you may preserve the sentimental value. I'd replace the camera and get over sentiment.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar