What Nikon D3100 DSLR lens with focus ring?




Lynne Soun


Hi everyone!
I just bought a nikon d3100 and I'm totally new to dslrs! It came with a kit lens that says 18-55mm lens.. I thought I would be able to focus on people and have blurry backgrounds with the lens like in the black eyed peas video at around 54-57 seconds and 1:18-1:20 seconds how the camera focuses out and into Fergie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrTyD7rjBpw&feature=player_embedded#!

look at the video to understand what I mean please! I have no idea why I can't do that with my 18-55mm lens.. can someone please tell me if it has to do with not having a focus ring? I can manually focus and auto focus with it.. Also, what kind of lens would I need if I wanted to have that effect in the video?

Thanks! Lynne S.
hmm okay i'm going to look for a lens with a smaller/wider aperture that's not too expensive, thanks guys!



Answer
*facepalm* It HAS a focus ring.

U need a lens w/ a wide aperture 2 get blurry backgrounds in a pic. The lens that comes w/ that camera isn't really great 4 that. U can do it, tho... have the camera close 2 the subject & the background stuff farther away. Get that thing off Auto & put it on A (aperture priority) then set that number as low as u can get it (somewhere from 3.5-5.6).

U'd have an easier time of it w/ the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8. Pretty cheap lens, great bang 4 the $$$.

Which camera is better?

Q. http://www.ritzcamera.com/product/RI541537064.htm?cpncode=25-861521&srccode=cii_7240462
or http://www.ritzcamera.com/product/SLR1207.htm?cpncode=25-860288&srccode=cii_7240462

I'd rather get the less expensive one but I'm not sure which one is better, I feel like if it's cheaper it's not as good?


Answer
The Nikon D3100 is a MUCH better DSLR:
-Full 1080p HD video with autofocus
-Better image sensor

The reason the D5000 is more expensive, is because the kit comes with 2 lens: 18-55mm and 55-200mm. While the D3100 kit is only with an 18-55mm

http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/en/Camera-Sensor/Compare-sensors/(appareil1)/664%7C0/(appareil2)/587%7C0/(onglet)/0/(brand)/Nikon/(brand2)/Nikon




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar