Bocadillo8
So I have a Canon EOS Digital Rebel, and in the manual, it says I have to buy a special clothe and cleaner to clean the lense.
Is there any way I can just clean it with normal household materials, so I dont have to go out and buy stuff to clean just my camera?
Thanks.
Answer
Usually, any place that sells cameras will also sell lens cleaning kits or supplies. They include soft tissues and cleaning solution. Eye glass products will work also as said above. Avoid anything not made for the purpose such as paper towels because you don't know what is in them and you could end up scratching your lens. I will get chastised for saying this but, since I am from the old school never try and clean a lens dry. Blow off dust first with a bulb blower and then use the moistened tissues. Don't spray liquid directly on lens. Also, take care to not wipe the lens with the part of the tissue you are holding as this will transfer the oil from your fingers to the lens. I know it is a bit nitpicky but if you want clean lenses it has to be done.
One tip is to use a filter on your lens at all times. A UV haze or skylight filter is good for keeping on all the time. Then you clean the filter instead of the lens and don't have to worry about scratching your more expensive lens.
Usually, any place that sells cameras will also sell lens cleaning kits or supplies. They include soft tissues and cleaning solution. Eye glass products will work also as said above. Avoid anything not made for the purpose such as paper towels because you don't know what is in them and you could end up scratching your lens. I will get chastised for saying this but, since I am from the old school never try and clean a lens dry. Blow off dust first with a bulb blower and then use the moistened tissues. Don't spray liquid directly on lens. Also, take care to not wipe the lens with the part of the tissue you are holding as this will transfer the oil from your fingers to the lens. I know it is a bit nitpicky but if you want clean lenses it has to be done.
One tip is to use a filter on your lens at all times. A UV haze or skylight filter is good for keeping on all the time. Then you clean the filter instead of the lens and don't have to worry about scratching your more expensive lens.
Canon T2i Accessories!?
Q. I'm getting a Canon T2i.
Its the kit tht comes with the 18-55 lense with it. (By the way, is that lense good, anything special about it? I usually shoot video and take pictures. How well does he lense qualify)
I'm also getting a 72 inch tripod.
What kind of Memory card? I want a 32 Gb but theirs different types of "classes" I'm not usre what that is. Hows a Class 6 32 GB?
And could you also recommend a good carrying case and cleaning kit.
Anything else I should get with it?
Thanks! Best Answer!
Its the kit tht comes with the 18-55 lense with it. (By the way, is that lense good, anything special about it? I usually shoot video and take pictures. How well does he lense qualify)
I'm also getting a 72 inch tripod.
What kind of Memory card? I want a 32 Gb but theirs different types of "classes" I'm not usre what that is. Hows a Class 6 32 GB?
And could you also recommend a good carrying case and cleaning kit.
Anything else I should get with it?
Thanks! Best Answer!
Answer
I have the Canon 1000D and the 18-55. It's a good lens, not the greatest but very good. It's a great starter lens particularly if you have no experience with slr cameras... do you have experience?
The lens should do fine for both stills and video.
I never buy a card over 4gb because these devices love to fail. If it does you've lost quite a bit of money compared to a 4gb. Best advice, this from most of us regulars here, buy 3 or 4 4gb cards rather than one big one.
Bag: I use the Tamrac brand. You can find them on Google. Mine is excellent. Holds 2 slr cameras, several lenses and lots of gadgets.
Cleaning kit. You really don't need a cleaning kit. You will want a microfiber lens cleaning cloth.
I always carry a large size women's make up brush in it's little plastic container. It's soft and excellent for quick dust offs after a shoot.
Good Luck. Read the book cover to cover and learn all you can about your camera. Canon is an
excellent choice.
I have the Canon 1000D and the 18-55. It's a good lens, not the greatest but very good. It's a great starter lens particularly if you have no experience with slr cameras... do you have experience?
The lens should do fine for both stills and video.
I never buy a card over 4gb because these devices love to fail. If it does you've lost quite a bit of money compared to a 4gb. Best advice, this from most of us regulars here, buy 3 or 4 4gb cards rather than one big one.
Bag: I use the Tamrac brand. You can find them on Google. Mine is excellent. Holds 2 slr cameras, several lenses and lots of gadgets.
Cleaning kit. You really don't need a cleaning kit. You will want a microfiber lens cleaning cloth.
I always carry a large size women's make up brush in it's little plastic container. It's soft and excellent for quick dust offs after a shoot.
Good Luck. Read the book cover to cover and learn all you can about your camera. Canon is an
excellent choice.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar