Sarah
I want a nice camera. Not too concerned with cost but I'd like for it to be relatively small.
Answer
smallest and lightest dSLR's: olympus
in realtiy any camera from any of the reputable dSLR camera makers will do (eg Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Samsung, Sigma or Sony)
some kit lenses aren't as good as others, soem are very good
theres a lot of bullshit spoken int he camera world (usually Canon or Nikon or one of those is 'THE' best). the reality is their is not a lot to separate the various ameras technically at our near the same price points. the other manucfacturers have to try harder agianst the market leaders (Canon and Nikon) so that usully means you get more for your money.
Pesonally I bough an Olympus E510 twin lens kit. yes I could have spent more and bought one of the upmarket lenses but the lens I've got are plenty good enough for me.
smallest and lightest dSLR's: olympus
in realtiy any camera from any of the reputable dSLR camera makers will do (eg Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Samsung, Sigma or Sony)
some kit lenses aren't as good as others, soem are very good
theres a lot of bullshit spoken int he camera world (usually Canon or Nikon or one of those is 'THE' best). the reality is their is not a lot to separate the various ameras technically at our near the same price points. the other manucfacturers have to try harder agianst the market leaders (Canon and Nikon) so that usully means you get more for your money.
Pesonally I bough an Olympus E510 twin lens kit. yes I could have spent more and bought one of the upmarket lenses but the lens I've got are plenty good enough for me.
What is the best DSLR to get for around $700?
PeteTheELi
I am planning to buy a dslr for around $650 to $720. I am currently considering the pentax k-x with twin lens kit, which is like a 55mm and 300mm lenses for $720. Any other cameras you suggest I get instead or should I stick with getting the k-x? Thanks.
Answer
Hi PeteTheELite,
I think Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens. Nikon has unveiled the D3100, its latest entry-level offering and its first DSLR that can record full 1080p HD videos.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZYF3LO?ie=UTF8&tag=digitsy-post3-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003ZYF3LO
Hi PeteTheELite,
I think Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens. Nikon has unveiled the D3100, its latest entry-level offering and its first DSLR that can record full 1080p HD videos.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZYF3LO?ie=UTF8&tag=digitsy-post3-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003ZYF3LO
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar