Ge x 400 camera lens stuck and wont extend?




audra





Answer
Bad news, there is no repair for the lens - or the camera.

This is the lesson learned the hard way with an economy brand camera (today's GE is not the same General Electric we've known for years). If the camera is still under warranty, you can try for a replacement - however anticipate the failure to be blamed on "customer damage". You best bet it to purchase a new camera.

Canon, Panasonic and FujiFilm are quite good in the affordable range - Nikon isn't quite up to par with these at the entry level, but are also an excellent brand when you pass the $200 price point.

Best Ditgital camera?




zane b


I am looking to buy a new dig camera. I do not want to spend more than $300.00 I am leaning towards a sony. I would like something that has a long battery life big LCD screen


Answer
I like the Panasonic cameras, To many people get hooked into looking at mega pixels only, you need a good lens and good electronics (processing chip) to make a good digital camera. I recommend the Panasonic DMC-TZ4 it's got a 10x optical zoom using a Leika lens (a great lens company) and good fast Panasonic electronics, 3" LCD screen, optical image stabilizer, takes HD video clips (with zoom enabled) and more. Other good cameras come from Canon, Nikon, Fuji and some other name brands. I'm not a big Sony fan they use a proprietary memory stick and the memory only works in Sony and cost a lot more than standard SD memory like the Panasonic uses.

Check out cameras at http://www.dpreview.com and Panasonic at http://www.panasonic.com Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar