Max Thomps
im looking for a zoom lens for a canon 500d (rebel t1i) my price range is from £0.00-£200.00. any recommendations?
Answer
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Lens is a perfect very low budget tele-photo lens that combined with a digital SLR will give you great results.
I have been using it for taking pictures of birds from the local nature reserve and then increase the magnification in the computer.
The lens weights 480 grams and the SLR will still feel well balance when taking pictures in the wild.
For under £150 you can't go wrong as a starting point for wildlife photography.
s
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Lens is a perfect very low budget tele-photo lens that combined with a digital SLR will give you great results.
I have been using it for taking pictures of birds from the local nature reserve and then increase the magnification in the computer.
The lens weights 480 grams and the SLR will still feel well balance when taking pictures in the wild.
For under £150 you can't go wrong as a starting point for wildlife photography.
s
Best Camera Lens for Canon?
Rose
I have a Canon Rebel 1000D, I already feel like this camera isn't as professional as I thought it was going to be. I want to get a camera (or a just buy a lens) that will make my pictures crystal clear and the colors pop. I have also been looking into a Uv Filter and a lens hood. Any suggestions?
Answer
The type of lens on your camera makes a huge difference in the quality of the sharpness you get. The "kit lens" that usually comes with the camera, while not total garbage, still leaves much to be desired. A lens that I highly recommend is Canon's EF 50mm f1.8 lens. It's the standard lens that I keep on my own Canon and you can get online it for around $100 new, $80-ish used:
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-50mm-1-8-Camera-Lens/dp/B00007E7JU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1258257769&sr=8-2
If you're used to lenses that zoom, the downside of this 50mm lens is that it has a fixed-focal length, which means that you cannot zoom. However, the images are very sharp and with an aperture that goes to f1.8, it works well in low light and can produce very nice background blur which will give your photos a more sophisticated look. This lens will give you great quality for a great price.
That said, getting a more "pro" look takes a combination of good equipment, good knowledge of the equipment, and good skill, so brushing up on your photography basics will compliment the acquisition of any new toys you plan to get.
And one way to help get your colors to look bolder is to try a bit of post-processing in an editing program.
Don't give up on the 1000D. I have an earlier model (XTi) that I use with great lenses and I love it!
The type of lens on your camera makes a huge difference in the quality of the sharpness you get. The "kit lens" that usually comes with the camera, while not total garbage, still leaves much to be desired. A lens that I highly recommend is Canon's EF 50mm f1.8 lens. It's the standard lens that I keep on my own Canon and you can get online it for around $100 new, $80-ish used:
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-50mm-1-8-Camera-Lens/dp/B00007E7JU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1258257769&sr=8-2
If you're used to lenses that zoom, the downside of this 50mm lens is that it has a fixed-focal length, which means that you cannot zoom. However, the images are very sharp and with an aperture that goes to f1.8, it works well in low light and can produce very nice background blur which will give your photos a more sophisticated look. This lens will give you great quality for a great price.
That said, getting a more "pro" look takes a combination of good equipment, good knowledge of the equipment, and good skill, so brushing up on your photography basics will compliment the acquisition of any new toys you plan to get.
And one way to help get your colors to look bolder is to try a bit of post-processing in an editing program.
Don't give up on the 1000D. I have an earlier model (XTi) that I use with great lenses and I love it!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar