ZaYoOoD
Hi ..
I want to buy a new Canon g9 camera .. so I wondered whether I should buy some lenses or filters ..
So , if I want a lens .. which one would you recommend .. and if I buy a lens , can I keep it all the time .. or should I only use it when I need it ..
and as for filters .. is it really that professional photos only has to be taken using a filter ??
And if I want to capture nice shots , which am I gonna need .. filters or lenses , or both ??
thanks a lot .. and waiting for some answers ..
Answer
First, the Canon G9 is not an interchangeable lens camera. You can buy after-market "lens attachments" that fit over the front of the lens but they are mostly of low quality and do more harm to your images than good. The ones offered by Canon (wide-angle and telephoto, about $350.00 for the set) would be the best choice.
You will probably need an adapter to use filters - I think the Ring Adapter Kit DC-1 from Canon. The only filters you really need are either a Skylight or UV/Haze filter to protect the lens and a polarizer to darken the sky and remove glare/reflections from glass, sand, water and painted metal - but not polished metal.
To "... capture nice shots..." you will need to really READ & STUDY the Owner's Manual for your camera. You must know every setting and feature and when, why and how to use them.
Failure to actually learn to use the camera will prove as frustrating as trying to thread a needle while blindfolded and wearing gloves.
You know, you are approaching the cost of an entry-level DSLR with the current price of the G9. Of course no DSLR offers movie clips but the larger sensor and interchangeable lenses will certainly give better images.
First, the Canon G9 is not an interchangeable lens camera. You can buy after-market "lens attachments" that fit over the front of the lens but they are mostly of low quality and do more harm to your images than good. The ones offered by Canon (wide-angle and telephoto, about $350.00 for the set) would be the best choice.
You will probably need an adapter to use filters - I think the Ring Adapter Kit DC-1 from Canon. The only filters you really need are either a Skylight or UV/Haze filter to protect the lens and a polarizer to darken the sky and remove glare/reflections from glass, sand, water and painted metal - but not polished metal.
To "... capture nice shots..." you will need to really READ & STUDY the Owner's Manual for your camera. You must know every setting and feature and when, why and how to use them.
Failure to actually learn to use the camera will prove as frustrating as trying to thread a needle while blindfolded and wearing gloves.
You know, you are approaching the cost of an entry-level DSLR with the current price of the G9. Of course no DSLR offers movie clips but the larger sensor and interchangeable lenses will certainly give better images.
Are there any type of Canon lens with a Manual Aperture setting?
Are there any type of Canon lens that allow you to manually change the Aperture control for a canon?
i know they have it for most the Nikon DSLRs
And i know both cameras have an Aperture system, but Canons' have Automatics, and most Nikons' have Manual, and i've been wondering are there ANY Manual Aperture control settings for Canons' ?
(Note: I'm new to DSLRs..)
Answer
Every Canon dSLR allows you to change the aperture automatically, you just do it through the camera, not the lens itself. You can set the camera on automatic (full camera control), aperture or shutter priority (partial camera control) or manual (full manual control).
There are a few 3rd party lenses, generally lower end and manual focus lenses, that have an aperture ring where you need to adjust the aperture by hand. There are no electronics between the camera and lens, so the lens reads f/0. To accurately meter the scene, you need to preview the aperture.
http://www.adorama.com/BOW358C.html
http://www.adorama.com/BOW85C.html
http://www.adorama.com/PRO8514EOS.html
Every Canon dSLR allows you to change the aperture automatically, you just do it through the camera, not the lens itself. You can set the camera on automatic (full camera control), aperture or shutter priority (partial camera control) or manual (full manual control).
There are a few 3rd party lenses, generally lower end and manual focus lenses, that have an aperture ring where you need to adjust the aperture by hand. There are no electronics between the camera and lens, so the lens reads f/0. To accurately meter the scene, you need to preview the aperture.
http://www.adorama.com/BOW358C.html
http://www.adorama.com/BOW85C.html
http://www.adorama.com/PRO8514EOS.html
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar