Sally
i am going on a trip and need to buy a camera soon. please recommend a good, easy-to-use, compact, cheap digital camera. does the memory card (the one that holds a lot of pictures, not the inbuilt one) come with the camera? sorry I know very little about cameras.
Answer
i recommend Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5A 9.1MP Digital Camera with 10x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Blue)
# 9-megapixel resolution captures enough detail for poster-sized prints
# 10x optical zoom Leica DC lens; Face Detection
# New Panasonic Venus Engine IV improves noise reduction, elevates the detection accuracy and corrective effects
# 3.0-inch LCD; Mega O.I.S. and Intelligent ISO
i recommend Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5A 9.1MP Digital Camera with 10x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Blue)
# 9-megapixel resolution captures enough detail for poster-sized prints
# 10x optical zoom Leica DC lens; Face Detection
# New Panasonic Venus Engine IV improves noise reduction, elevates the detection accuracy and corrective effects
# 3.0-inch LCD; Mega O.I.S. and Intelligent ISO
Is this a decent wide-angle lens Camera?
Tay_1010
Alright I am not camera smart AT ALL. I have a lot to learn. I've been using just the basic digital camera forever, but that does not work well for my needs. I need to have a wide-angle lens camera for real estate. I need to be able to capture more of a room in the picture. I do not need the best camera ever, just something simple that will take a decent picture. I found this camera at dell...it says it takes wide angle photos...I just want to make sure I dont need a different lens or accesory to make that happen.
This camera seems ultra cheap, I was betting I would need a SLR camera for at cheapest about $400. This is just $200...if anyone could just give me an idea what Im working with and if they think this will work for what I need I would greatly appreciate it!
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A3437574&baynote_bnrank=0&baynote_irrank=9&~ck=dellSearch#Overview
Answer
According to the tech specs, it goes to 26mm (equivalent) wide angle which should be sufficient in most cases for taking interior pictures. This camera would be a good choice, especially for the price. FYI: most point and shoot cameras go only as wide as 28mm. There are a few that go wider (ie Panasonic LX-3 or LX-5 which go to 24mm wide) but they're much more expensive.
According to the tech specs, it goes to 26mm (equivalent) wide angle which should be sufficient in most cases for taking interior pictures. This camera would be a good choice, especially for the price. FYI: most point and shoot cameras go only as wide as 28mm. There are a few that go wider (ie Panasonic LX-3 or LX-5 which go to 24mm wide) but they're much more expensive.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar