Choosing Nikon Lenses (Nikon D5000)?




Gabby


Hello, I bought a Nikon D5000 a couple of months ago with this Nikkor lenses -> 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR AF-S DX Lens
(This camera: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/615725-REG/Nikon_25454_D5000_Digital_SLR_Camera.html)


Anyways, I really love my lens but I would like to be able to zoom more.
What lens should I get? My budget is bellow 300 dollars, suggest one for me please? :)

Also, I know the 18-55mm means the zoom but I'm kind of a noob with this, if you can explain to me what the F3.5-5.6 means.



Answer
you can consider Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR Lens
This lens is sharp even at wide apertures, the VR (image stabilization) works great, autofocus speed is more than acceptable, and it it is very light and compact.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/486717-GREY/Nikon_2166_AF_S_DX_VR_Zoom_Nikkor.html/BI/6846/KBID/7390
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000O161X0?ie=UTF8&tag=ya-ans-camera-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000O161X0
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=nktprk&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dnikon%2b55-200%2bvr%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3ddigital%2bcamera%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1311

How to put on filter lens on camera?




Kylie


Idk how, any instructions? Its a nikon coolpix l820 , any tools i need?


Answer
The Nikon Coolpix L820 doesn't have the threads in the front of the lens that allows you to screw on filters or other accessories. (btw, most add-on wide angle or tele adaptors are junk and will ruin your images).

But if you want to add any special effects filters, etc for your camera, you need an adaptor kit like this one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LENS-ADAPTER-FILTER-SET-NIKON-COOLPIX-L820-62MM-KIT-/330904438399




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar