cereal is
I want a good dlsr camera for my 15th birthday, but I don't really know much about choosing a good one. My budget for it is only $600, or around that range. i'm looking for a camera that can shoot beautiful quality pictures of me and my friends, at the beach, night time shots, that sort of stuff. and also maybe it could have some color options, to make the pictures look a lot better ? but thats not a must/requirement for me.
thanks for your help :)
Answer
I'm turning 15 too and I just got an awesome camera! It is the Canon EOS Rebel T3. The kit for this camera, the body and a 18-55mm lens is $548.99 at many retail stores (BestBuy, Target, etc.). It is a great DSLR camera to start off on. I love it! I have only had it a few weeks and I have already taken some amazing photos with it. All of my friends tell me how lucky I am to have this camera and they tell me how bad they want it. It is truly an amazing camera. It has really high ratings and is rated the 3rd or 4th most popular and highest rated DSLR camera of the year, and it is one of the cheapest! This camera can do more than you could think of if you learn about the fundamentals of photography. I highly recommend this camera. It can be found here with information:
http://usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_rebel_t3_18_55mm_is_ii_kit
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+-+EOS+Digital+Rebel+T3+12.2-Megapixel+Digital+SLR+Camera+Kit/1987075.p?id=1218304513854&skuId=1987075
The price is for the camera and the lens it comes with. Keep in mind you do still have to buy a memory card and a camera bag and other recommended accessories if you want them. You will also want to buy new lenses somewhere down the line. I really love this camera and it is one of the cheapest DSLR cameras you can get, you can't get better than this for your price range. Pictures taken with this camera are here:
http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Canon_EOS_Rebel_T3_1100D/sample_images.shtml
Go to your local retail store and try out this camera. You will love it. Hope you have a great birthday!
I'm turning 15 too and I just got an awesome camera! It is the Canon EOS Rebel T3. The kit for this camera, the body and a 18-55mm lens is $548.99 at many retail stores (BestBuy, Target, etc.). It is a great DSLR camera to start off on. I love it! I have only had it a few weeks and I have already taken some amazing photos with it. All of my friends tell me how lucky I am to have this camera and they tell me how bad they want it. It is truly an amazing camera. It has really high ratings and is rated the 3rd or 4th most popular and highest rated DSLR camera of the year, and it is one of the cheapest! This camera can do more than you could think of if you learn about the fundamentals of photography. I highly recommend this camera. It can be found here with information:
http://usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_rebel_t3_18_55mm_is_ii_kit
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+-+EOS+Digital+Rebel+T3+12.2-Megapixel+Digital+SLR+Camera+Kit/1987075.p?id=1218304513854&skuId=1987075
The price is for the camera and the lens it comes with. Keep in mind you do still have to buy a memory card and a camera bag and other recommended accessories if you want them. You will also want to buy new lenses somewhere down the line. I really love this camera and it is one of the cheapest DSLR cameras you can get, you can't get better than this for your price range. Pictures taken with this camera are here:
http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Canon_EOS_Rebel_T3_1100D/sample_images.shtml
Go to your local retail store and try out this camera. You will love it. Hope you have a great birthday!
Are all new model cameras able to fit all of these new added lenses?
Fiyah
I want to get a decent camer to start off.I see all these new interesting lenses.WIll it fit my camera.what criteria must mine fit.
I am new to photography =)
Answer
Each dSLR brand uses unique lens mounts
Canon and Nikon have the most available lenses for their cameras, Nikon with 80 and Canon with 74
You really need to spend some time on the websites of Nikon, Canon, Pentax and Sony to understand what features and lenses are available for each brand.
Then spend a little time here, looking at the sensor performance of each cameras sensor
http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Cameras/Camera-Sensor-Ratings
Once you have done that, spend some time in a proper camera shop looking at the various cameras and lenses you have found interesting before you spend a dime on a new camera.
The fastest way to learn how to use a camera and thus be successful using one, it to take a class or two
Each dSLR brand uses unique lens mounts
Canon and Nikon have the most available lenses for their cameras, Nikon with 80 and Canon with 74
You really need to spend some time on the websites of Nikon, Canon, Pentax and Sony to understand what features and lenses are available for each brand.
Then spend a little time here, looking at the sensor performance of each cameras sensor
http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Cameras/Camera-Sensor-Ratings
Once you have done that, spend some time in a proper camera shop looking at the various cameras and lenses you have found interesting before you spend a dime on a new camera.
The fastest way to learn how to use a camera and thus be successful using one, it to take a class or two
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar