Nicolette
I have recently fell in love with photography, and I really want to get started because I love it. I was using a friends Nikon Coolpix P90 for a while, and love that camera. I want a camera like that one. Any camera's like that under $500. I preferably would like one of the brand names with a better rep, (Canon, Nikon etc.) Any good ones out there?
Answer
The Nikon D3100 is now selling for right at $500 with an 18-55mm kit lens included. This is a bargain. The camera is an excellent choice for DSLR beginners. Go to the Nikon website to check out the features. Pay special attention to the Guide Mode, which is a feature to help beginners learn how DSLR cameras work.
The Nikon D3100 is now selling for right at $500 with an 18-55mm kit lens included. This is a bargain. The camera is an excellent choice for DSLR beginners. Go to the Nikon website to check out the features. Pay special attention to the Guide Mode, which is a feature to help beginners learn how DSLR cameras work.
What is a good camera for a beginner?
Leo
im kind of new to photography, and my experience only includes "photography 1" class.
my parents want to buy me a camera, and and im not sure if i should get a point and shoot or a slr.
I was looking through cameras and it came down to a Nikon J1, or a Canon Rebel, but if their are any other cameras that are better for a beginner, tell me lol.
Answer
for DSLR, you can buy Nikon D3100 with kit lens and a 50mm f/1.8 lens. Total price $650-$700.
for Mirrorless, you can buy Nikon 1 J1 with 10-30mm and 30-110mm lens. Total price $500-$550.
i prefer the Nikon 1 J1
for DSLR, you can buy Nikon D3100 with kit lens and a 50mm f/1.8 lens. Total price $650-$700.
for Mirrorless, you can buy Nikon 1 J1 with 10-30mm and 30-110mm lens. Total price $500-$550.
i prefer the Nikon 1 J1
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar