canon camera lens 18-135 image
cute_girly
There is a used Cannon 18-135 IS Ef-s lens F3.5-5.6 on Kijiji for $200. Or is it better to go with Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Lens which I can get from futureshop for $340 plus taxes.
Answer
If you already have an 18-55, don't bother with the 18-135. The 55-250 is a lot cheaper on amazon. If you shoot a lot of portraits, get a 50 1.8.
If you already have an 18-55, don't bother with the 18-135. The 55-250 is a lot cheaper on amazon. If you shoot a lot of portraits, get a 50 1.8.
Should I buy a dslr camera with the lens or body only?
xHayleyx
I have a canon rebel xs. It came with an 18-55mm lens and I bought a 75-300mm lens for it seperately.
I'm looking at buying a canon 60d. I have the option of buying it with the lens (18-135mm) or just the body itself. Since I have an 18-55 already, is it pointless to buy the 18-135?
Answer
If your cash is 'tight' then buy 'body only'...personally I would buy with the 18-135 and take the 18-55 out my bag, I only use the 18-55 when allowing novices to use my camera...that's me though and what might work for me doesn't make it the best choice for you...
If your cash is 'tight' then buy 'body only'...personally I would buy with the 18-135 and take the 18-55 out my bag, I only use the 18-55 when allowing novices to use my camera...that's me though and what might work for me doesn't make it the best choice for you...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar