nikon d3200 dslr camera 2 lens bundle review image
Inquisitiv
I'm trying to go pro. But, I want to make sure my first d-SLR camera is the best. I have four options in budget range (under 900) I can handle any settings thrown at me but I want to make sure it is the best of what I can afford. If you know of a better one (preferably bundle) that is under 900 let me know. Otherwise< which of these has the best image quality, fastest shooting speed, fastest startup delay, fastest shot-to-shot delay, and fastest shutter lag. I don't care if it's easy to use or hard I'm smart and tech-savvy and also mechanically inclined. So just help me know the best one available.
My Options I've Found:
Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera 2 Lens Bundle
Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR Camera 2 Lens Bundle (Cnet says it's a bit slow?)
Pentax K-50 2 Lens Weatherproof DLSR Bundle
Pentax K-30 2 Lens Weatherproof DSLR Bundle
Answer
Here are some reviews. http://reviews.costco.com/2070/100007777/nikon-incorporated-nikon-d3200-dslr-camera-2-lens-bundle-reviews/reviews.htm?sort=helpfulness
Here are some reviews. http://reviews.costco.com/2070/100007777/nikon-incorporated-nikon-d3200-dslr-camera-2-lens-bundle-reviews/reviews.htm?sort=helpfulness
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar