panasonic video camera detachable lens image
Connor
I own a digital point and shoot camera (Panasonic Lumix FH-20K). The camera does not offer any manual controls whatsoever, except with exposure and the shutter speed (15,30 and 60 seconds). There are other things I would like to be able to adjust, such as aperture priority. I am unable to get a new camera in the mean time, so I am stuck with this one. Are there any swappable lenses for basic cameras like this? The lens would obviously have to go straight onto the camera and be held in place with perhaps rubber bands or my own hands, but is it possible? For example, would it be possible for me to go purchase a Canon SLR lends and somehow modify it to work with my digital camera? Also, are there any basic DIY lenses I could do? I have seen some pin hole lenses, etc around on the internet.
Answer
Ok, so really compact cameras like I'm assuming yours is are not meant to have detachable lenses. That's what makes them compact. Along with the lack of manual controls. They are consumer cameras aimed at people who want to take snapshots of their live quickly without having to fuss over settings... So I don't really think you can get the likes of aperture priority, shutter priority, program and full manual modes...
But what I suggest you do is go through the entire menu system of your camera, look around and try to study it. Look at every single feature that is on there, such as white balance and some cameras even come with limited shutter or aperture controls. I own a DSLR, but on my dad's compact I can pretty much have an obscure manual mode by tweaking all the settings in the menu's to my liking.
As for you wanting to know about swappable lenses, like I said, they're not really designed for that. But I have found that many people are doing things like attaching lenses to Flip Cams, or their mobile phones, etc.
This tutorial is shown with a Flip Video Ultra HD, but you can apply the same technique to any camera... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZN_UYPhwpM
If you want to find other videos or websites with similar information, just search "diy lens hack" and you'll get plenty of helpful results!!
I hope I've helped you a little more than some of the other answerers :)
Ok, so really compact cameras like I'm assuming yours is are not meant to have detachable lenses. That's what makes them compact. Along with the lack of manual controls. They are consumer cameras aimed at people who want to take snapshots of their live quickly without having to fuss over settings... So I don't really think you can get the likes of aperture priority, shutter priority, program and full manual modes...
But what I suggest you do is go through the entire menu system of your camera, look around and try to study it. Look at every single feature that is on there, such as white balance and some cameras even come with limited shutter or aperture controls. I own a DSLR, but on my dad's compact I can pretty much have an obscure manual mode by tweaking all the settings in the menu's to my liking.
As for you wanting to know about swappable lenses, like I said, they're not really designed for that. But I have found that many people are doing things like attaching lenses to Flip Cams, or their mobile phones, etc.
This tutorial is shown with a Flip Video Ultra HD, but you can apply the same technique to any camera... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZN_UYPhwpM
If you want to find other videos or websites with similar information, just search "diy lens hack" and you'll get plenty of helpful results!!
I hope I've helped you a little more than some of the other answerers :)
So confused about digital cameras! Can you help?
whitney.gr
I already asked a question like this, but i only got 2 answers, so I'm gonna give it another try!
So i want a camera for Christmas, but I'm new to all of the "camera stuff" so I have no clue what i want!!
There's so many different choices
there's Sony
there's Casio
there's Polaroid
there's Canon.....
and all these features, which I have no clue what they all mean!
If you know anything about cameras, please help.
I would like something that's not big, but takes really good pictures.
I'm quite attracted to colors, so it would be awesome if I could get it in something other than black or silver.
I do want a video recorder on it.
It would be fantastic if it has a bunch of different settings to choose from.
Definitely something that has a good zoom. Never know when I'll end up back-row at a concert again..
I've been looking at the Casio Exilim EX-Z80, Canon PowerShot SD870, and any of the Nikon Coolpix
Which one is best? Or if there's any that are better, please let me know!
I heard that Canon is the best? Opinions on that?
Thank you so much!! =)
Answer
wow... who recommends dSLR to someone mentioned looking at Exilim EX-Z80 and SD870 and mentions "color" "not big" "video recorder" and "concert"?!! I'm pretty positive detachable lens cameras are NOT allowed in concerts.
You may want to try asking your question in the "Camera" section of Y/A next time. But I will give you a good camera that you should look at.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5
10x zoom, 3" hi rez (460k pixel) LCD *nice*, 9mp... and it shoots video up to 1280x720! Thats HDTV range...so your video will look good on computer monitors and HDTVs. Even if you dont have an hdtv now...you always want to archive (save) your precious moments at the highest resolution possible. It also comes in 4 different colors, with blue being my favorite. Unfortunately you're just not going to find pretty light blues and pinks in cameras over a 3x zoom. Ironically the two cameras you listed only have a 3x and 3.8x zoom respectively. I have a Canon 590IS with a 4x zoom and at a recent music festival (Voodoo Fest New Orleans) I wish I had that extra zoom...and I was in a pretty good position. The Canon SX110 is also a good option...but it doesnt take 720HD video and you cant use the optical zoom during recording. Also the Lumix has a very good wide angle lens that makes it a very versatile camera for scenic shots, family photos...and no problem using it at concert/sporting events that allow "basic" cameras. My only wish is it had more manual features...but it does have 22 modes to choose from. If Samsung releases the HZ1 before Christmas...that would be another good camera to look at also.
wow... who recommends dSLR to someone mentioned looking at Exilim EX-Z80 and SD870 and mentions "color" "not big" "video recorder" and "concert"?!! I'm pretty positive detachable lens cameras are NOT allowed in concerts.
You may want to try asking your question in the "Camera" section of Y/A next time. But I will give you a good camera that you should look at.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5
10x zoom, 3" hi rez (460k pixel) LCD *nice*, 9mp... and it shoots video up to 1280x720! Thats HDTV range...so your video will look good on computer monitors and HDTVs. Even if you dont have an hdtv now...you always want to archive (save) your precious moments at the highest resolution possible. It also comes in 4 different colors, with blue being my favorite. Unfortunately you're just not going to find pretty light blues and pinks in cameras over a 3x zoom. Ironically the two cameras you listed only have a 3x and 3.8x zoom respectively. I have a Canon 590IS with a 4x zoom and at a recent music festival (Voodoo Fest New Orleans) I wish I had that extra zoom...and I was in a pretty good position. The Canon SX110 is also a good option...but it doesnt take 720HD video and you cant use the optical zoom during recording. Also the Lumix has a very good wide angle lens that makes it a very versatile camera for scenic shots, family photos...and no problem using it at concert/sporting events that allow "basic" cameras. My only wish is it had more manual features...but it does have 22 modes to choose from. If Samsung releases the HZ1 before Christmas...that would be another good camera to look at also.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar