How to take crisp pictures with a Nikon d3000?

nikon camera lens d3000 on Nikon D3000 Digital SLR Camera Kit 18-55 VR Lens
nikon camera lens d3000 image



Haley


I have a Nikon D3000 camera. I love taking photos and I really have a flair for it. I also have the Kit lens, and a 55-300mm zoom lens. When I take photos, regardless of lighting or movement, they look great on the camera, but when I zoom in to edit and look closer at the photo, it just looks grainy and blurry. I want to take crisp clear photos. What should I do. I cant even achieve the clearness I would like when using a tripod. Please Help!!!


Answer
Light plays a huge factor. The better lighted the scene is, the faster you can set shutter speed lessening the chances of blur from occurring. Set ISO to the mid-lows (200, 400) to help raise shutter speed further to freeze action faster. Usually, above ISO 1600 values will make grain/noise very prominent on the picture. Learn how to stay completely still while clicking. A heavy hand on a camera mounted on a tripod will still result to shake. Use VR lenses. Turn VR on when hand-held and off when tripod-mounted. On a tripod, a remote shutter release would help a lot.

What camera would you recommend for photographing tiny things in nature?




Jeremiah i


I have a Nikon D3000 at the present, but was just wondering if there is another one that you would recommend.
Thanks.



Answer
Your camera is enough. To get really close and make huge reproductions of those tiny subjects, buy a macro lens (or Nikon terms, a micro lens). Take note of the minimum focusing distance of the macro lens you buy to get exactly what you want.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar