panasonic mirrorless camera lens image
Alex
I want to buy an interchangeable lens camera: Mirrorless or DSLR. I have a budget of $350 or a little more. (I don't feel like paying 400+ dollars for a camera (body only). I've been looking at the Panasonic G3. I can get it body only on Amazon for $290 - the perfect price for me right now. But there doesn't seem to be too many lenses available for this camera. I would like to get a Canon or Nikon, but they seem to be too expensive. I'm not too picky, I just want to do some landscape photography.
I just don't know. Should I save up some more or buy one with the $350 I have?
Answer
Hi Alex - you may have to spend a little more to get started with a good quality interchangeable lens camera - but not much more.
The G3 deal for $290 is a good one (as of the time of this post, it just got better at 250!).
Have you thought about a used lens? You can get the G3's kit lens, the Panasonic 14-42 for $99 from eBay and stay within your $350 budget. The G3 can produce images like these: http://www.flickr.com/groups/panasonicg3/pool/
If you're able to spend $50 more, here is a Sony A35 deal with the 18-55 kit lens included at Sears online for $399.99 (free shipping). The Sony has a larger sensor than the G3, focuses very quickly, is a great camera for the price, and can produce images like these: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1838147@N21/pool/
If you want a reflex mirror DSLR for under $400 with the lens included, you may want to look at a new Canon T3 for $399 from Amazon. This is a basic, entry level DSLR, but, as a leading DSLR brand, Canon gives you entre to a wide range of lenses and accessories.
Hope this is helpful and best of the holidays to you and yours,
Bill
Hi Alex - you may have to spend a little more to get started with a good quality interchangeable lens camera - but not much more.
The G3 deal for $290 is a good one (as of the time of this post, it just got better at 250!).
Have you thought about a used lens? You can get the G3's kit lens, the Panasonic 14-42 for $99 from eBay and stay within your $350 budget. The G3 can produce images like these: http://www.flickr.com/groups/panasonicg3/pool/
If you're able to spend $50 more, here is a Sony A35 deal with the 18-55 kit lens included at Sears online for $399.99 (free shipping). The Sony has a larger sensor than the G3, focuses very quickly, is a great camera for the price, and can produce images like these: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1838147@N21/pool/
If you want a reflex mirror DSLR for under $400 with the lens included, you may want to look at a new Canon T3 for $399 from Amazon. This is a basic, entry level DSLR, but, as a leading DSLR brand, Canon gives you entre to a wide range of lenses and accessories.
Hope this is helpful and best of the holidays to you and yours,
Bill
Should I get an RX100 or mirrorless camera?
Ben
With the RX100 I love that it will always be with me. Its small, built well, way cheaper than mirror less, always with me, zeiss lens and 20mp for 16x16 prints. But I really want shallow depth of field. Artistically its very important. But with a mirrorless camera like a X-e1 or NEX I will always need to carry a case with me and probably not even bother to take it around. RX100 I could put it in my pocket like my keys and its always there. What do you think?
Answer
It is not really going to go in your pocket unless you are wearing a jacket. The mirrorless cameras are nice, but I like my P&S. I have a Panasonic with a fast lens and it is a great little camera. I would get the RX100
It is not really going to go in your pocket unless you are wearing a jacket. The mirrorless cameras are nice, but I like my P&S. I have a Panasonic with a fast lens and it is a great little camera. I would get the RX100
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar