Will my current Canon lens fit new camera?

canon dslr camera with lens on Canon-EOS-5D-Digital-SLR-Camera.jpg
canon dslr camera with lens image



Cira


I have a Canon Rebel XS DSLR camera. I am planning on purchasing a film camera, and I found a Canon Rebel X 35 mm SLR film camera on ebay, but it's just the body. Could I use the lens from my DSLR for the film camera as well? Would it fit? It doesn't say what type of lens the film camera takes so I'm not sure if it is EF or EF-S. Thank you
Also what about a Rebel G?



Answer
If the lens you have for your Canon Xs is an EF-S such as the EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 it can't be used on the Rebel X. Only Canon EF lenses can be used on the Rebel X or a full-frame DSLR such as the 6D, 5D or 1D. An EF-S lens will damage the Rebel X or full-frame DSLR.

Canon auto focus 35mm cameras: EF lenses only

Canon cropped-sensor DSLR cameras: EF and EF-S lenses

Canon full-frame DSLR cameras: EF lenses only

What is the best digital cameras with 16 and above mega pixel?




Cathrinah


I am planning to buy a compact dslr camara but I don't know hat to buy. I planned to buy Nikon coolpix P520 but the mega pixel is same as my canon dslr camera!PLEASE HELP!!!


Answer
I like Nikon camera. Nikon cameras combine single-lens reflex camera technology, with modern digital camera techniques to give you the best of photography. These type of cameras also offer a wide array of features, including bigger, brighter views, faster operation, and perhaps most importantly, support for various lenses.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar