What is a good DSLR camera that takes high definition video?

panasonic mirrorless camera lens on Nikon J1 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
panasonic mirrorless camera lens image



Cutter


I'm trying to find a good DSLR camera. I'd like for it to be able to take both stills and HD video.
If you could list a few options and their prices, that'd be great.



Answer
1.Canon T3i $550 1080p HD 18 MP
Comes with 18-55mm kit lens

http://m.futureshop.ca/defaultpage.aspx?lang=en#/catalog/productdetails.aspx?ajax=true&sku=10164172&lang=en-CA

2.Nikon D3200 $500 1080p HD 24.2MP
Comes with 18-55mm kit lens

http://m.futureshop.ca/defaultpage.aspx?lang=en#/catalog/productdetails.aspx?ajax=true&sku=10173221&lang=en-CA

3.Panasonic Lumix GH2 $600 1080p HD 16.05MP With No Lens

http://m.bhphotovideo.com/mobile/detail;MSESSIONID=QFJLSZ2DrC!-1831171464?R=736343_REG&title=QFJLSZ2DrC!-1831171464?output=Lumix+DMC-GH2+Mirrorless+Micro+Four+Thirds+Digital+Camera+(Black)

They all produce beautiful Photo's and Video.

Ease of use:T3i
Depth of field:T3i
Photo Quality:D3200
Video Quality:T3i/GH2

My personal favourite T3i
But it's really just an opinion
If you're more into photography Nikon is the way to go
If you're more into Filmmaking Panasonic or Canon

Good Luck!

Mirrorless camera with viewfinder and low shutter lag?




dogsafire


Do any exist?

I am old enough that I cannot use an LCD live view without finding and putting on some glasses. Besides, I'm so accustomed to an SLR that I instinctively hold a camera to my eye rather than looking at its back side. I really need a viewfinder.

Also, being accustomed to SLRs, I find the shutter lag on small cameras to be aggravating to the point that I want to throw something, including the #$^@%* camera. It drives me crazy to push a shutter release and have nothing happen (until it's too late to get the photo)

So, are there any mirrorless, interchangeable lens cameras in existence that have a viewfinder and low shutter lag?
By "viewfinder" I am assuming a rangefinder or similar kind of setup, not a through the lens view
Hondo - Thanks. Those two look pretty nice. I'll have to spend some time with the specs.



Answer
Andrew is wrong. I am a long time DSLR user. I havehad the oopportunity to try both the Panasonic GH2 and Olympus OMD EM5. Both have viewfinders and no more shutter lag than my canon 5D mkII.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar