What is a consumer grade camcorder that I can attach a mic and lens/sun shade?

canon camera lens shade on JJC Bayonet Petal Lens Hood Shade as EW 78E for Canon EF s 15 85mm F 3 ...
canon camera lens shade image



CT


Preferably something HD. I want to attach a shotgun mic. And something that I can add attachments to the lens. I'm looking for a professional looking camera basically.


Answer
the canon t3i rebel will allow all that , you will have to use a h2 zoom though

What camera accessory should I get to photograph active kids?




me


I want something to help make the eyes of the children pop, make the picture more vivid, sharper. (filters, reflectors, faster lens, etc.)
Please be specific if you can (brand, model)

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
I use natural light
I shoot mainly outdoors
I use a Canon 40D and use mainly a Canon 28-135mm marco 0.5 lens (has image stabilizer)
I have a Sigma EF-530 external flash
I have a fish eye lens

Tips for lighting or otherwise is more then welcome too!

Thanks



Answer
Fast prime lenses are your best bet - 50mm or 85mm f1.8 primes will allow a shallow depth of field (good for portraits) and a fast shutter speed to stop them dead in their tracks.

Use a bit of fill flash from on camera if you can't set up light stands & off camera lighting, but dial it right down just to get a catchlight (ie it not your main source). You can get some drama if you shoot when light levels are falling a bit & underexposure the sky (brings the rich colour out) and then fill flash to balance flash & ambient.

A 5-in-1 reflector is always handy - both for bouncing light into the shade or with all covers off it makes a nice scrim (diffusion panel).

Edit: You should be getting it right in camera, not relying on Photoshop!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar