What lens could I get for my Canon DSLR for better video?

best canon dslr lens video on Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP DSLR With 18-55mm IS Lens, Dynex Tripod, and ...
best canon dslr lens video image



Puddingfaz


I have a Canon Rebel T3i and I love it. The video looks really great but I am looking for a lens for it that could give me a wider shot and improved zoom. I use this camera mainly for making short films for my production class. The lens I currently have for it is 18-55mm. Thanks for your help! :)


Answer
If you are looking for an all round solution, get a Sigma 18-250mm. Otherwise great lenses that give a real cinematic look are 50mm f/1.4 and basically any lens that have a larger Aperture. For wide angle zooms which you probably mentioned, 10-22mm is great.

Which canon dslr is better for photography and video?




RocknNoir


I'm an aspiring photographer and film maker. I'm currently investing for a great camera with great quality. But I don't know anything about dslrs. So which would be better for my needs? The eos rebel t3i-t5i 18.0 mp camera's? Or the eos t3i-t4i 60d-650d camera's?


Answer
I recommend Canon T4i due to its high image quality and its capability to shoot videos. It is a 18.0 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm EF-S IS II Lens.
Here is a review of a professional photographer, i hope it will help your decision:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R256NK40V28NOZ/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00894YYP6&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=arfdwh-20

It has 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor,
14-bit A/D conversion with ISO 100-12800, expandable to 25600 (H) for shooting from bright to dim light and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
T4i has High speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture all the action
It also has Enhanced EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects,
T4i has good manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p)
It has Improved autofocus performance with a 9-point all cross-type AF system
It also includes new Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speed when shooting photos and movies in Live View




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar