Where can I go to get my camera lens cleaned?

panasonic digital camera lens on Top 20 selling digital SLR and mirrorless cameras in Japan 2011, chart
panasonic digital camera lens image



Kirin Patr


I went on vacation and accidentally touch the lens inside my camera so there are fingerprints all over it now. The camera is a Panasonic Lumix digital camera so it's pretty small, the lens. I"m afraid that I might scratch the lens up even more if I try to clean it on my own. I was just wondering if it's possible to have places like Cord Camera clean it for me? Would anyone have any suggestions? Thanks so much.:-)


Answer
Get a lens cleaning kit. They sell them at places that carry cameras and lenses, and they don't cost much. The tissue will be specially made to not leave a pulpy residue. The cleaning fluid will be the right type for camera lenses, and will remove oils from fingerprints. And a blower brush will blow off bits of dust. Just add a few drops of cleaner fluid on the tissue, rub it gently around your lens, and it will be fine.
Once your lens is clean, invest in a UV filter to keep over your lens, and you won't have to worry about scratches on your lens. Just maintain the filter and you'll be okay.

When taking a video clip using zoom with my Panasonic FZ30 digital camera, the focus drifts in and out.?




jyargeau


When taking a video clip using zoom with my Panasonic FZ30 digital camera, the focus drifts in and out. What might cause this and what can be done to correct it? Thanks.


Answer
You can't correct it because the camera is trying to focus on what ever it can find in the frame. It's an automatic function programmed into the system. So if you move the camera while it's recording or if you're trying to record moving objects, this will always happen. I know because I own a Fuji 9000 that is video capable and it does exactly the same thing.

The only cameras I know of that don't do this are SLR's that are video capable. They don't because you can set the lens to manual focus and then twist the focus ring yourself. Automatic cameras don't have this function.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar