panasonic mirrorless interchangeable lens camera image
Emma Matth
I can't decide especially since I never used these lenses before. I have an Olympus EP3. I can't decide between 3 lenses!
Olympus 25mm f/2.8 Pancake Lens for Olympus Digital SLR Cameras
Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 Aspherical Pancake Lens for Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens Cameras
Olympus MSC ED M. 60mm f/2.8 Lens
thank you for your help.
right now I only have a kit lens. This is my first mirrorless camera. I currently have a Canon EOS Rebel xs (not the best).
and I am not a great photographer but I do love taking pictures everywhere I go. And of all the family. I am also interested in doing street photography
Answer
Now don't get offended but its obvious that you haven't learned this: "It isn't the camera its the photographer." You'll likely be getting the same results with your Olympus E-P3 as you were getting with your Canon XS. The results you get with any camera are dependent on your knowledge of - and skill in using - Light, Composition and Exposure.
Your E-P3 has a "crop factor" just like your XS except on your E-P3 its 2x instead of 1.6x. You use the "crop factor" as a multiplier to compare the equivalent angle of view of a lens on your EP-3 to an equivalent lens on a 35mm film camera or full-frame DSLR. So a 20mm lens on your E-P3 will have the equivalent angle of view of a 40mm lens on a 35mm film camera or full-frame DSLR.
The 1st. lens you list - the 25mm f2.8 "pancake"- is for the older Four Thirds cameras and is not compatible with your E-P3 without an adapter. Here is a listing of all currently available Olympus Micro Four Third mount lenses:
http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/lenses.html?cat=26&compatible_products=228&ici=links_lenses&icn=footer
If you have the usual 14-42mm zoom (28-84mm equivalent) then in my opinion you should just use it for your regular photography. At 84mm your kit lens makes an excellent portrait lens.
If you get interested in macro photography then the 60mm macro lens would be the one to buy.
If you like low-light photography with the flash off then the Panasonic 20mm f1.7 would be your best choice.
If you get interested in landscape photography then the M.Zuiko ED 9-18mm (18-36mm equivalent) f4-5.6 would be an excellent choice.
Now don't get offended but its obvious that you haven't learned this: "It isn't the camera its the photographer." You'll likely be getting the same results with your Olympus E-P3 as you were getting with your Canon XS. The results you get with any camera are dependent on your knowledge of - and skill in using - Light, Composition and Exposure.
Your E-P3 has a "crop factor" just like your XS except on your E-P3 its 2x instead of 1.6x. You use the "crop factor" as a multiplier to compare the equivalent angle of view of a lens on your EP-3 to an equivalent lens on a 35mm film camera or full-frame DSLR. So a 20mm lens on your E-P3 will have the equivalent angle of view of a 40mm lens on a 35mm film camera or full-frame DSLR.
The 1st. lens you list - the 25mm f2.8 "pancake"- is for the older Four Thirds cameras and is not compatible with your E-P3 without an adapter. Here is a listing of all currently available Olympus Micro Four Third mount lenses:
http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/lenses.html?cat=26&compatible_products=228&ici=links_lenses&icn=footer
If you have the usual 14-42mm zoom (28-84mm equivalent) then in my opinion you should just use it for your regular photography. At 84mm your kit lens makes an excellent portrait lens.
If you get interested in macro photography then the 60mm macro lens would be the one to buy.
If you like low-light photography with the flash off then the Panasonic 20mm f1.7 would be your best choice.
If you get interested in landscape photography then the M.Zuiko ED 9-18mm (18-36mm equivalent) f4-5.6 would be an excellent choice.
Decent compact or mirrorless camera for around $200?
Bob
Been hearing that some point and shoot cameras have been getting bigger and better sensors. I haven't really been keeping up with it though. I've researched a few cameras, but there is just too many to compare without much knowledge on what compact cameras are capable nowadays.
Just want a point and shoot with full manual controls, lens starting at 24mm, decent low light capabilities and decent sensor.
Or a mirrorless camera with a kit lens that costs about $200.
Doesn't really matter if it's new or refurbished.
Sorry, what I meant was a mirrorless ILC camera. (Ex: Olympus Ep1)
I will be using this camera on occasions where I cannot or do not want to bring my dslr.
Answer
Hi Bob - as you suggest, your best mirrorless interchangeable lens option at around $200 is probably the Olympis PEN E-PL1 with its in-body image stabilization and built-in flash. You can get one used for $208 at Amazon. The E-PL1 can produce images like these: http://www.flickr.com/groups/e-pl1/pool/
The Panasonic GF2 is a good second choice. You can get one with the 14-42 lens used for $226 at Amazon right now. This is a capable little camera that can produce images like these: http://www.flickr.com/groups/lumix-gf2/pool/
Hope this is helpful, and Happy New Year!
Bill
Hi Bob - as you suggest, your best mirrorless interchangeable lens option at around $200 is probably the Olympis PEN E-PL1 with its in-body image stabilization and built-in flash. You can get one used for $208 at Amazon. The E-PL1 can produce images like these: http://www.flickr.com/groups/e-pl1/pool/
The Panasonic GF2 is a good second choice. You can get one with the 14-42 lens used for $226 at Amazon right now. This is a capable little camera that can produce images like these: http://www.flickr.com/groups/lumix-gf2/pool/
Hope this is helpful, and Happy New Year!
Bill
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar