Mr. Nobody
I want to get a high performance Canon camera. I need one that will handle nature shots in any lighting, movement shots, and good video quality with great sound quality. It can't be noisy and needs to take quick pictures. Not looking for a fun time cameras, real professional with amazing results. I read up on the T2i and T3i and their not what I'm looking for. I kinda like the "EOS Rebel T3i EF-S 18-135mm", is it any good? What other canons under $1,000 should I look into? Must have a wide rang of changeable lenses. And please, if your some twerp with a camera who thinks there black and white photos of trees and star bucks cups are deep, keep your input out of here.
I have never had a good camera before because my family was to poor to get me a nice one, I just graduated and my parents want to finally get me the camera I need. Not looking for the BEST OF THE BEST But the best I can get. I managed to take amazing photos with my phone but would like to step it up. nothing foe beginners but nothing for masters.
Answer
The best Canon DSLR costs well over $6,000, not including lenses and other accessories. THe newly announced Rebel T4i is the best sub-$1,000 camera. The T4i was announced about a week or so ago and is not yet on store shelves. The T2i & T3i are still great cameras, though.
ALL dslrs have a wide range on interchangeable lenses.
For now, just get the 18-55 kit lens. You'll also need a spare battery, a case and 2 or 3 8GB Class 10 SD cards.
The best Canon DSLR costs well over $6,000, not including lenses and other accessories. THe newly announced Rebel T4i is the best sub-$1,000 camera. The T4i was announced about a week or so ago and is not yet on store shelves. The T2i & T3i are still great cameras, though.
ALL dslrs have a wide range on interchangeable lenses.
For now, just get the 18-55 kit lens. You'll also need a spare battery, a case and 2 or 3 8GB Class 10 SD cards.
Which camera is better canon xti 400d or canon xs 1000d?
Scenebarbi
Trying to figure out which to from the Guy.
Answer
The Canon XTi/400D was released in 2006. The Canon XS/1000S was released in 2008. Both have long been discontinued. If all your budget allows is a used DSLR at least go with the "newer" of them - the XS/1000D. Be sure to ask questions in writing and get the answeres in writing.
"Has the camera ever been dropped?"
"Has the camera ever been wet?"
"Has the camera ever been repaired? If so, who did the repair?"
"Can I return it for a full refund if it breaks within 30 days?"
"Do you have everything that originally came with the camera?"
Body cap, front and rear lens caps, neck strap, eye cup, LP-E5 battery pack and charger, video cable, USB cable, software CD, Instruction Manuals.
You can always buy a body cap and lens caps and a neck strap and eye cup and the cables but the battery and charger, the software CD and Instruction Manuals must be included.
Good luck.
The Canon XTi/400D was released in 2006. The Canon XS/1000S was released in 2008. Both have long been discontinued. If all your budget allows is a used DSLR at least go with the "newer" of them - the XS/1000D. Be sure to ask questions in writing and get the answeres in writing.
"Has the camera ever been dropped?"
"Has the camera ever been wet?"
"Has the camera ever been repaired? If so, who did the repair?"
"Can I return it for a full refund if it breaks within 30 days?"
"Do you have everything that originally came with the camera?"
Body cap, front and rear lens caps, neck strap, eye cup, LP-E5 battery pack and charger, video cable, USB cable, software CD, Instruction Manuals.
You can always buy a body cap and lens caps and a neck strap and eye cup and the cables but the battery and charger, the software CD and Instruction Manuals must be included.
Good luck.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar