My Nikon Coolpix L3 camera lens wont open. It just says that there is a lens error.?




bookwormcr


I have never dropped the camera before and I went to use it the other day and the lens just wont open, it seem as if its jammed somehow, some people say it could be from dirt or grime. It makes this beeping noise and trys to open but then it just gives up. I have seen some people say to use a small eyeglass flat head screwdriver to dislodge it but I dont know if thats what I should do.


Answer
If the batteries are disposable, get a fresh new set of alkalines. If not, recharge the battery to the maximum allowable time limit, around 4-6 hours or whatever the manual says. If the camera still fails to function, get a new one.

i dropped my nikon coolpix s10 camera & it says lens error whenever i turn it on?




Caro


i was at the beach & i dropped my camera on the sand. whenever i turn it on it says "lens error" how can i fix this problem?


Answer
You will have to have a camera repair person take the camera apart and clean out all the sand that got into the lens mechanism and other parts of your camera.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar