Canon Lens?

Q. I have a Rokinon lens from my 22 year old Minolta 35mm camera. I was wondering if this lens would fit my new Canon Eos 50, 35mm. Does anyone know, or know how I can find out? Or know of anywhere I can buy a a really cheap lens for my Canon? Thank You


Answer
No.

Minolta lenses only fit minolta. Canon use a different mounting sistem.

Only Pentax uses a k-mount system that is shared by some other brands like Richo and Vivitar.

Your EOS 50 uses "Canon EF lens mount" so any new nautofocus canon lens will fit ok (lenses from digital Canon will not fit). Used lenses are cheaper but you need to check for mold inside the inner lenses.

Canon lenses are divided by quality ("Ultrasonic" are the fastes, and best canon lenses they are also much more expensive, they are also very quiet; " II " are good and with fast autofocus but no so expensive, " III " are cheaper but slow in autofocus).

Somtimes at Wallmart or Sams you can find the III cheaper canon lenses. You can also try your local camera store, or repair shop for a used lens but be careful because some rat-salepeople always try to sell you lenses with mold or scratches.

Canon lens repair cost?




Leslie S


So I think I dropped my canon rebel t3i camera, I believe it fell off my bed while I was asleep. So the auto focus will not work but the manual focus does, the lens is EF-S 18-55mm 3.5-5.6
Please answer quick I've got less than two weeks till I go to Disney World so I need to know if it's less to repair or replace it. thank you!



Answer
Canon 18-55 kit lenses sell for pretty low prices on ebay - around 60-100$USD. Just be sure to get the IS version.

Repair will probably cost more - depends how badly it is damaged.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar