Has Anyone heard of a website called Camera Valley?




Canon6374


Here is the link to the website
http://www.camera-valley.com/Canon_70D_EOS_DSLR_202MP_w_18-135mm_f35-56_STM_IS_Lens/p2204978_9954002.aspx


My Question is Do you think it is safe buying a camera from them?
I found the canon 70D for $787 VS 1500 on amazon
do you think it's to good to be true?

Thank for your answer



Answer
Website has only been registered since June 2013.
The registered contact is in Malaysia but their "about us" says New Zealand and Australia.
Site looks like something my 2 year old might have put together.
Prices too good to be true ....

787$ for 70D when it;s twice that at reputable stores like Amazon, Henrys, B&H? Hell even Digital Rev is selling it for 1300$!!!

Avoid this like the plague.

What are your opinions on SLR Cameras? I'm intested in getting one, but not so sure about it..?




Crystal Ha


Hey everyone, I'm really interested in getting a SLR camera, but I'm not so sure on what brand I should get. The things I want to shoot are mainly nature, animals...
But I don't want a very complicated one... Just a simple one, but good enough for quality photography...
Can anyone suggest a brand and model for me? Oh and please tell me the price in Malaysia too... (I live in Malaysia). Thanks!!
Any advice are welcomed...
I'm looking for a digital one...
Anything less than RM3000. (3,000.00 MYR = 876.693 USD)



Answer
No idea what things cost in Malaysia but I'd suggest a Canon Rebel XTi. It's a pretty damn good camera for the price. It's about $900-$1000 US dollars with the 50mm lens.

I like canon because of the range of lenses they have and I can find a lot of deals buying used stuff.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar