Q. I'm 16, and saving up for my own DSLR camera. I need something that's beginner, but not TOO beginner, because I'm pretty good at figuring cameras out, so that's not a huge deal. But on the other hand I won't be taking professional wedding pictures for people, so it doesn't have to be the best $1,000 dollar one.
I want to know the difference between the Nikon and Canon ones, and which ones in specific are the best choice for what I want, and preferably around $500-700. Oh and it does not have to have video capability but if it does that's okay tooo. (: I also really like the ones with the flip screen thing. aha.
Thanks!
I want to know the difference between the Nikon and Canon ones, and which ones in specific are the best choice for what I want, and preferably around $500-700. Oh and it does not have to have video capability but if it does that's okay tooo. (: I also really like the ones with the flip screen thing. aha.
Thanks!
Answer
Sony A390 at 500USD use the other 200USD to get another lens or accessories.
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-%253b1390-DSLRA390L-Camera-Black/dp/B003TQN2VG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1295261762&sr=8-2
You can get cheap Minolta AF lenses off eBay (Sony bought Minolta) as well as third-party lenses from Sigma, Tamron, Tokina and CZ etc. Hundreds of them. Every lens will be image stabilised too.
If you want video, get a cheap Sony HD bloggie, you don't want to be carrying a heavy dSLR for doing the odd Facebook video. :)
Sony A390 at 500USD use the other 200USD to get another lens or accessories.
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-%253b1390-DSLRA390L-Camera-Black/dp/B003TQN2VG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1295261762&sr=8-2
You can get cheap Minolta AF lenses off eBay (Sony bought Minolta) as well as third-party lenses from Sigma, Tamron, Tokina and CZ etc. Hundreds of them. Every lens will be image stabilised too.
If you want video, get a cheap Sony HD bloggie, you don't want to be carrying a heavy dSLR for doing the odd Facebook video. :)
Best DSLR Camera for Beginners?
Shadsha23
I'd really like to purchase a DSLR camera (preferably Nikon or Canon). I'd like one that would be usable for beginners, but will still be good for a long while when I'm experienced with it and more "professional". I don't have thousands of dollars to spend--I want something that is affordable (preferably under or around 500, because I know that's about as cheap as it gets with SLRs). I love macro photography, and would like to get into portrait photography, but I also want something that I can use for quick, random snapshots. I'm not experienced and don't know the first thing about what to look for, so any help you could give would be appreciated(:
Answer
ANY dSLR is good for beginners. They all work the same, you just need to learn how to balance the shutter speed, lens aperture and ISO to produce nearly perfect exposures ... that and producing well composed images What you pay for it is irrelevant
Budget entry level dSLR:
Nikon - D3100
Canon - 1100D/T3
Next step up:
Nikon - D5100
Canon - 600D/T3i
ANY dSLR is good for beginners. They all work the same, you just need to learn how to balance the shutter speed, lens aperture and ISO to produce nearly perfect exposures ... that and producing well composed images What you pay for it is irrelevant
Budget entry level dSLR:
Nikon - D3100
Canon - 1100D/T3
Next step up:
Nikon - D5100
Canon - 600D/T3i
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar