Cleaning the inside of my camera lens?




Zeronieo


I have a Panasonic Lumix ZS-7. My friend accidently dropped it in some water. I let it dry for a few days and everything works (whew!) but there is a water spot inside of the lens. Is there any way to clean in there?


Answer
hand it to a pro or a shop to clean it

Cleaning camera lenses?




Bongo1


I lent my Panasonic Lumix to a friend and now I see that there are marks of greasy fingers on the lens. How can I clean it without damaging the lens? I would be most grateful to know. Thank you.


Answer
Firstly use something like a rocket blower to blow away any tiny particles of grit, etc. If not you could potentially rub these around on the lens and create scratches. (http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Camera-Accessories/Giottos/Giottos-Rocket-Air-Large-Camera-Cleaning-Blower)

Once you've done that use a microfibre cloth (NOT an old t-shirt or something) to remove any fingerprints. (http://www.parkcameras.com/17606/Spudz-Spudz-6x6-Inch-Micro-Fibre---Black.html)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar