Camera lens error, nikon coolpix?




Deanna Sta


I got sand in the lens of my nikon camera, and it said lens error. My friend thought by pushing the lens in, that it would fix it..like an idiot.

So now the lens is all th way stuck in, what do I do!!?



Answer
You will have to get it fixed. Contact Nikon and see how much it would cost to get it fixed. If the repair cost is more than the original cost of the camera itself, buy a new camera.

Nikon Coolpix lens error?




the best 9


Every time that I turn on my nikon coolpix camera the lens starts coming out and retracting multiple times and then my camera screen reads lens error and turns off. Does anyone know why this is and what I could do to fix it?

Thanks



Answer
Unfortunately, many cameras that fall prey to lens error problems can only be corrected by professional repair. But, here are some last resort troubleshooting steps that you can try that may correct it. They only seem to work for less than 40% of the lens errors, but if the camera is out of warranty (or repair cost approaches that of the camera), they're worth that try.

http://camerarepair.blogspot.com/2007/12/fixing-lens-error-on-digital-camera.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar