argharaha
Sony DSLR A200W that comes with 70-300mm Lens
or
Nikon D60 + Nikon AF-S VR Nikkor 70-300mm Lens
or
Canon eos 350D + Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM Lens
which will be better to buy and What will be price for each in india ?
Answer
All are good cameras but have had Nikons since the 70's and still love them. would recommend the D60 by Nikon. The D60 is a great entry level DSLR. It will let you have control over your shots to go with your skill level. Everything from a flexible program mode where the camera does many of the functions to a full manual mode where you set everything as you want it. It give good quality pictures. The D60 give you a number of things you want. It has newer firmware and image processors, designed for the 10 mp sensor. It has an "Active Dust Reduction System with Airflow Control ". Nikon not putting a system on the D40 to deal with dust is one of the biggest drawbacks I see to the D40 ( though I think its still a great camera for the money) If you change lenses dust will get in and the camera needs a system to deal with it. With the D60 you get a VR lens. That will help with low light situations ( they may offer that now with the D40 but originally it was not) . The D60 has Adaptive Dynamic Range. Nikon calls it "Active D-Lighting," it lets you save some highlights that my otherwise be lost. It has a newer better metering system than the D40.
All are good cameras but have had Nikons since the 70's and still love them. would recommend the D60 by Nikon. The D60 is a great entry level DSLR. It will let you have control over your shots to go with your skill level. Everything from a flexible program mode where the camera does many of the functions to a full manual mode where you set everything as you want it. It give good quality pictures. The D60 give you a number of things you want. It has newer firmware and image processors, designed for the 10 mp sensor. It has an "Active Dust Reduction System with Airflow Control ". Nikon not putting a system on the D40 to deal with dust is one of the biggest drawbacks I see to the D40 ( though I think its still a great camera for the money) If you change lenses dust will get in and the camera needs a system to deal with it. With the D60 you get a VR lens. That will help with low light situations ( they may offer that now with the D40 but originally it was not) . The D60 has Adaptive Dynamic Range. Nikon calls it "Active D-Lighting," it lets you save some highlights that my otherwise be lost. It has a newer better metering system than the D40.
What DSLR to buy as a first serious camera?
Gaurav G
I am new to serious photography. Until now, I have only used those point and shoot cameras from pentax to sony, olympus, canon and the lot. All gimmicky. Now, my wife's a designer and she has been asking me to get a camera to shoot her creations. I also have some interest in photography and i have played around with a friends old Nikon F5, D80 etc.
I have seen through the market and I think a $1000 (Rs 45-50k) price point is good enough investment. I have been inclined towards Nikon or Canon because of availability, servicing and component availability is better with these 2 in India. I have seen Canon EOS550d (Rs 50K) and I like the features. Further, Nikon D90 (Rs. 59K) has a rock solid reputation. I dont know where to start. I would also like to know, what starter lens apart from the kit lens (18-55mm) should I buy.
Answer
well i'm sure glad everyone listened to you when you said you wanted Nikon or Canon.
to be honest, the canon is the way to go. Firstly because the Nikon has more features. As you said before you were only used to shooting with point and shoots and are probably not used to applying and setting exposure and aperture. Why would you want a camera with tons of features when you still need the basics (no offense intended, we all start out). Also in regards to someones post about "wireless flash" unless you wish to spend the money for a flash system then that's another feature wasted.
I've been shooting with Canon for years and love them. They are easy to use and are user friendly. They are appealing (visually) and are just as reliable as a Nikon.
as for a lens to purchase try the 75-300mm, offers a great deal of zoom.
or the 50mm 1.8 it's a beautiful lens, it has a low aperature which allows for a solid focus point and a "blurry" background. Would be perfect to display your wife's creations.
well i'm sure glad everyone listened to you when you said you wanted Nikon or Canon.
to be honest, the canon is the way to go. Firstly because the Nikon has more features. As you said before you were only used to shooting with point and shoots and are probably not used to applying and setting exposure and aperture. Why would you want a camera with tons of features when you still need the basics (no offense intended, we all start out). Also in regards to someones post about "wireless flash" unless you wish to spend the money for a flash system then that's another feature wasted.
I've been shooting with Canon for years and love them. They are easy to use and are user friendly. They are appealing (visually) and are just as reliable as a Nikon.
as for a lens to purchase try the 75-300mm, offers a great deal of zoom.
or the 50mm 1.8 it's a beautiful lens, it has a low aperature which allows for a solid focus point and a "blurry" background. Would be perfect to display your wife's creations.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar