Advisor
I recently purchased the Canon Rebel XS, and I am happy with it. However I am looking to upgrade to a better lens for more professional looking photos, especially of landscapes and for portraits. Suggestions? I am a very new photographer.
Answer
I've seen some great work done with the kit lens. A better lens is not going to automatically give you professional pictures. If you're looking for better pictures. Consider learning how to use your camera first. Enroll in a photography class. Try different compositions.
Another thing to consider is to buy a flash. This will make your portraits look a hundred times better. Remember to bounce the flash up to the ceiling to provide great natural looking light.
I've seen some great work done with the kit lens. A better lens is not going to automatically give you professional pictures. If you're looking for better pictures. Consider learning how to use your camera first. Enroll in a photography class. Try different compositions.
Another thing to consider is to buy a flash. This will make your portraits look a hundred times better. Remember to bounce the flash up to the ceiling to provide great natural looking light.
Does a 58mm polarizing lens work on a Canon Rebel XS?
Q. I need a polarizing lens but I'm not sure if 58mm is the right size for my Canon Rebel. How can I tell?
Answer
The camera can be completely ignored.
The important question is what is the thread diameter of the lens you want to put this Polarizer onto?
The camera can be completely ignored.
The important question is what is the thread diameter of the lens you want to put this Polarizer onto?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar