What canon camera lens do I need to buy for portrait photography?




KellyMarie


Something that's professional but affordable


Answer
The 50mm f1.8 is a nice starter lens but it's a flimsy piece of plastic.

The 50mm f1.4 is a great lens but I do all my portrait work with my 24-70 f2.8 (awesome lens).

Here are some examples.

http://flic.kr/p/aCQRVY
(light coming from the open church doors. 5DMkII with 24-70 f2.8)

http://flic.kr/p/ar1Tqf
(One flash on shoe bounced off the wall to the right of the frame. 5DMkII with 24-70 f2.8)

http://flic.kr/p/appbzY
(Natural light filtering throught he trees. 24-70 f2.8 on 5DMkII)

http://flic.kr/p/9XPbrw
(Flash on shoe bounced on the ceiling. 60D with 24-70 f2.8)

http://flic.kr/p/8uqayf
(Natural light ... shade under a gazeebo. Rebel T1i with 70-200 f2.8)

http://flic.kr/p/8mgeXa
(Canon Rebel XSi with 50mm f1.8 and one flash behind an umbrella to the right of the frame)

UV Filter for canon t3i?




Hunts Alon


I make videos and I bought a uv filter, but sometimes I would find green reflections from my camera lens shining onto the uv filter. What sort of uv filter prevents this? Is it some sort of coating that keeps it from happening?


Answer
A lens shade should always be used on camera lenses.The reflections are cause by stray light hitting the lens surface.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar