Sigma dSLR macro lens on a Nikon film SLR?




C


I currently have the Nikon N80 film SLR camera and was wondering if I could use a Sigma dSLR macro lens on it. This is the lens I'm looking at:
http://www.amazon.com/Sigma-50mm-Macro-Nikon-Cameras/dp/B0002P19Q2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1241744118&sr=8-4

I know that this lens can be used with Nikon dSLRs, but I don't know if most dSLR lenses can be used on a SLR.

Thank you so much!



Answer
Although Crim Liar is usually pretty good at this stuff, he missed the boat on this one.

The Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro will work just as you would expect on your N80, no surprises.

Sigma lenses with the "DG" designation have an extra coating applied to the rear element of the lens to help prevent reflections off the hot mirror, which is called Digital Ghosting. The surface of the mirror is much more reflective than film, and can cause strange artifacts in a photo when the image bounces off the mirror, then off the rear element of the lens, and then back into your photograph.

Sigma lenses with the "DC" designation are designed for the crop sensor digital SLR cameras.

The 50mm is not a DC lens, therefor, it is designed for a 35mm frame.

macro lens for Nikon D5000?




Maiden313


anywhoo, I'm looking at buying a lens kit to go on my camera, specifically this one : http://cgi.ebay.com/52mm-MACRO-CLOSE-UP-Lens-4-Filter-Kit-Set-1-2-4-10-NEW-/200507422740?pt=Camera_Filters#ht_10162wt_930

will this fit my camera? I have a Nikon D5000, and currently on it is a AF-S Nikkor 55-200mm I do know that the UV filter I have on it is a 52 mm... so does that mean any 52mm will fit it? or do I have to get a converter and use a larger one? I'm mainly trying to find something to do Macro shots without having to buy another more expensive lens.... HELP! lol :)

SOOOO CONFUSED!!! any advice will be appreciated!

Thanks :)
so what would be a good not too expensive lens to get for my camera that I can get more of zoom.... I like to take nature shots and I have the 55-200mm... example of my shots... http://www.flickr.com/photos/kmaiden313/ look in nature on my sets...



Answer
Hi Maiden31...!
I recommend Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 SLD DG Macro Lens with built in motor
for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras . It is ideal for portraits, sport and other types of photography. SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass provides excellent correction of chromatic aberration. The super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting.
High image quality is assured throughout the entire zoom range. Great lens for the price.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3a%2f%2fwww.amazon.com%2fs%2fref%3dnb_sb_noss%3furl%3dsearch-alias%253Delectronics%26field-keywords%3dnikon%2blense%2bmacro%26ih%3d1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.4938_1%26fsc%3d-1%26x%3d17%26y%3d25&tag=digitsy-post-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar