Ghiovanna
I went to the beach today, and i'm guessing sand got in my camera and now its saying 'lens error' and everytime i turn it on and off thats all it says. HELLPPP HOW DO I FIX IT
ps. i dont want answers like: sucks for you. u can't fix it. buy a new one. get it fixed (that costs money)
HELLLPPPPPPPP
THE LENSE DOESNT COME OUT AT ALL!!!
HELPPPPPPPP
Answer
http://www.fixya.com/support/t115345-lens_error
http://camerarepair.blogspot.com/2007/12/fixing-lens-error-on-digital-camera.html
Those sites should help. A few hours ago I stumbled upon these sites searching for a solution to a problem I was having with my camera lens.
I turned the camera on and pulled/pushed on the metal around the lens that extends it and once I turned it back off and on the camera worked perfectly.
It can damage your camera if you aren't careful though. You can read through the suggestions and see what's best for you. Pulling the lens should be the last effort and should be done gently.
I didn't have any sand in mine, it was just knocked out of place a tiny bit. Fix #5 on the blogspot site is probably your best bet.
http://www.fixya.com/support/t115345-lens_error
http://camerarepair.blogspot.com/2007/12/fixing-lens-error-on-digital-camera.html
Those sites should help. A few hours ago I stumbled upon these sites searching for a solution to a problem I was having with my camera lens.
I turned the camera on and pulled/pushed on the metal around the lens that extends it and once I turned it back off and on the camera worked perfectly.
It can damage your camera if you aren't careful though. You can read through the suggestions and see what's best for you. Pulling the lens should be the last effort and should be done gently.
I didn't have any sand in mine, it was just knocked out of place a tiny bit. Fix #5 on the blogspot site is probably your best bet.
Nikon L10 coolpix lens error?
Xingped Bu
iv had this camera for 3 years, never dropped it or anything and I turned it off and the lens got stuck halfway. now when i turn it on it just comes up with lens error. I have tried everything, forcing, tapping, vacuuming, blowing, bumping, hitting everything! i need this camera soon for a trip and dont have the money to get it replaced. please help!! i need a surefire way to get this rite
BTW: my Nikon warranty expired :(
Answer
I do not know of nor have I heard of any fix for this. Sometimes things wear out and break. Got to believe that the new cameras that don't extend the lens are more reliable.
http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Products/Product/Compact-Digital-Cameras/26231/COOLPIX-S80.html
http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Products/Product/Compact-Digital-Cameras/26189/COOLPIX-S70.html
I do not know of nor have I heard of any fix for this. Sometimes things wear out and break. Got to believe that the new cameras that don't extend the lens are more reliable.
http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Products/Product/Compact-Digital-Cameras/26231/COOLPIX-S80.html
http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Products/Product/Compact-Digital-Cameras/26189/COOLPIX-S70.html
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar