DSLR camera lens; HELP?

Q. Ok.=)
I have a standard Nikkor lens. I what to find out what lens are best with what!
Please answer what these lens do:
-Telophoto
-Macro
-Zoom
-Others

And please, what lens do you recomend for:
-Landacpe
-Sports
-Portraits
-Everything

One last question...I promise! =)
Ok, flashes-I dont get them!
-What types do what
-What possiton of the lens does what effect
-When do you use the flash and how.....

I know this is alot but I would REALLY appreciated it! THANKS A BUNCH!


Answer
Time to do some reading:

http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/how-to-choose-a-digital-slr-camera-lens/

http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/tips-on-how-to-use-camera-flash/

These sites will also help you:

http://www.digital-photography-school.com
http://www.kamerasimulator.se/eng.?page_id=2
http://www.illustratedphotography.com/photography-tips/basic

Telescope to DSLR Macro lens?

Q. is it possible to convert a regular telescope into a macro lens for a DSLR camera? has it been done before, if not, what would it take to do it (theoretically)
the reason why I'm asking this question because if it is possible then I will be able to take very large macro shots from a long distance...
thanks


Answer
Any telephoto lens if moved away from the camera body will allow you to get "close up shots" with out being too close. A 300mm, 500mm or a 1000mm lens CAN indeed be a form of a macro if you use empty extension tubes or bellows between the lens and the camera body. In doing such, you will lose the ability to focus to infinity tho.

A actual telescope is nothing more than a large telephoto lens when attached to a camera. Problem is, the focus mechanism will not have enuf out travel to allow short range focus. Fix this and yes, you could be 100 ft away and maybe full frame a dime, with the right telescope.

By using - eye-piece projection - you can also 'rack up the power' and get very close images of land based things rather far away, experiment...

Bob - Tucson




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar