Canon SX120IS lens error?




may


I had my camera on and dropped it. Now when i turn it on it says "Lens error, restart camera". Does anyone know any quick fixes? I get it repaired but i'm going on holidays in 2 weeks and i don't think i'll get it back by then. Help please??


Answer
When the lens is sticking out and the camera drops, it's almost 100% guaranteed that it will break. Canon won't fix it under warranty and it will take around a month $150+ to get it fixed. For a little more than fixing it, you can just buy another one and not be without a camera for a month.

Unfortunately, unless it's an expensive camera any non-warranty repair pretty much makes the camera disposable.

Dropped my "Canon"digital camera. Lens error?




talliee


I dropped my digital camera and the lens won't go back in. Is there anything I can do to fix it?


Answer
Is it a compact canon, or a DSLR? If it's a compact, the same thing happened to my kodak.. I just played around with it and kind of forced it in when I knew it was supposed to go in. Then it worked fine. But then again these are two different brands, and if it was expensive and you don't feel like buying another one, I would take it to wherever you bought it from and ask them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar