Canon camera lens worth buying?

Q. Is the Canon EF 50mm f, 1.8 II Lens worth buying and if so what is its primary purpose? I'm just curious because we have one in at work and I want to know if its worth buying before I actually do it :D


Answer
Yes its worth every penny. 50mm is a prime lens and "prime" is the sharpest lens you can get. The 50 1.8 is also cheap compared to other lenses. However since it is prime, it is also fixed so you have to walk closer or further to your subject to focus. It is best for single subjects. It is not ideal group portraits. If you are more inclined to landscape or group of people as subjects, its better to get the 35mm or 28mm instead, but you have to shell out more money.

Which digital camera and lens looks closest to TV quality- Canon 5D, 7D, XH A1, or XL 1s?

Q. I'm looking to purchase a digital/DV camera for shooting a movie that should look to be about the same quality as a standard television drama/thriller series (House MD, X-Files, Six Feet Under). If I choose the 5D or 7D, which lens(es) should I purchase to achieve the proper effect?


Answer
The old Canon XL was the first affordable broadcast quality video camera but did not produce either HD nor Full HD video.

Since then television broadcast has moved to HD and some televisions support Full HD.

That means that XH A1 is the best choice.

Why?

Because not only does it shoot video in Full HD, it uses three CCD sensors. The Canon dSLR cameras with a video feature (5D and 7D) only have one sensor.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/camcorders/professional_camcorders/xh_a1s




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar