Erinski Ea
I'm just starting out and I'd like to take shots of rooms, and make then seem bigger than they really are, include entire buildings in a single frame and make people seem as if they are larger than life. Can anyone suggest the perfect lens for me?
Answer
What's your budget look like? Makes a lot of difference.
In zooms, the Sigma 10-20mm has very good bang for the buck. Nikon only goes to 12mm wide with their own lenses, and in this sort of lens, that 2mm makes a huge difference. The Nikon 12-24 is good too, don't get me wrong.
I am pretty happy with the Nikon 14mm f/2.8, shooting on a Fuji S5Pro. One of the best lenses I've ever had the pleasure to use. Serious chunk of change to buy one though.
You may also wish to look into tilt and shift lenses, I believe Nikon calls theirs PC lenses, for Perspective Control. You can do all sorts of interesting things with them.
Best bet is to get to a camera store, and play with a few of the lenses. Mount them on your camera and look through the viewfinder. Pop off a few shots to remember them by!
Much easier to choose if you actually have some idea what the lens will do!
After all that, I'd still go with the Sigma 10-20.
What's your budget look like? Makes a lot of difference.
In zooms, the Sigma 10-20mm has very good bang for the buck. Nikon only goes to 12mm wide with their own lenses, and in this sort of lens, that 2mm makes a huge difference. The Nikon 12-24 is good too, don't get me wrong.
I am pretty happy with the Nikon 14mm f/2.8, shooting on a Fuji S5Pro. One of the best lenses I've ever had the pleasure to use. Serious chunk of change to buy one though.
You may also wish to look into tilt and shift lenses, I believe Nikon calls theirs PC lenses, for Perspective Control. You can do all sorts of interesting things with them.
Best bet is to get to a camera store, and play with a few of the lenses. Mount them on your camera and look through the viewfinder. Pop off a few shots to remember them by!
Much easier to choose if you actually have some idea what the lens will do!
After all that, I'd still go with the Sigma 10-20.
What Lens Fit A Nikon N6000 SLR Camera?
Megan
I have a Nikon N6000 35mm SLR Film Camera that I just recently inherited.
I just want to know, if I'm shopping online, how can I tell if the lens is going to fit my camera?
Answer
The N6000 is an auto focus camera so you can use any Nikkor AF lens with an aperture ring as well as any manual focus Nikon lens but not Pre-Ai or Non-Ai. Series E are the cheapest lenses you can buy such as the 50mm 1.8 Series E which is a good first lens.
http://www.keh.com/camera/Nikon-Manual-Focus-Fixed-Focal-Length-Lenses/1/sku-NK0600003500005?r=FE
I recommend buying prime lenses instead of zoom lenses because:
--they are generally cheaper
--they generally perform better
--they usually have wider maximum apertures
--they allow more easy/fast/accurate depth of field calculation
--they force student photographers to move with their subject and change composition angles instead of just zooming in and out
50mm is the focal length that EVERYONE needs in their camera bag and is a good only lens to have also.
Here is a list of pretty much every Nikon prime lens available that can fit your camera:
Manual Focus: http://www.keh.com/Camera/format-35mm/system-Nikon-Manual-Focus/category-Fixed-Focal-Length-Lenses?s=1&bcode=NK&ccode=6&cc=81136&r=WG&f
Auto Focus: http://www.keh.com/Camera/format-35mm/system-Nikon-Autofocus/category-Fixed-Focal-Length-Lenses?s=1&bcode=NA&ccode=6&cc=81135&r=WG&f
This is my primary 50mm Nikon lens:
http://www.keh.com/camera/Nikon-Manual-Focus-Fixed-Focal-Length-Lenses/1/sku-NK06010200699N5?r=FE
I recommend buying from KEH.com because they have a 6 month warranty but lenses are usually a safe bet to buy on eBay if KEH's prices are too high for you.
The N6000 is an auto focus camera so you can use any Nikkor AF lens with an aperture ring as well as any manual focus Nikon lens but not Pre-Ai or Non-Ai. Series E are the cheapest lenses you can buy such as the 50mm 1.8 Series E which is a good first lens.
http://www.keh.com/camera/Nikon-Manual-Focus-Fixed-Focal-Length-Lenses/1/sku-NK0600003500005?r=FE
I recommend buying prime lenses instead of zoom lenses because:
--they are generally cheaper
--they generally perform better
--they usually have wider maximum apertures
--they allow more easy/fast/accurate depth of field calculation
--they force student photographers to move with their subject and change composition angles instead of just zooming in and out
50mm is the focal length that EVERYONE needs in their camera bag and is a good only lens to have also.
Here is a list of pretty much every Nikon prime lens available that can fit your camera:
Manual Focus: http://www.keh.com/Camera/format-35mm/system-Nikon-Manual-Focus/category-Fixed-Focal-Length-Lenses?s=1&bcode=NK&ccode=6&cc=81136&r=WG&f
Auto Focus: http://www.keh.com/Camera/format-35mm/system-Nikon-Autofocus/category-Fixed-Focal-Length-Lenses?s=1&bcode=NA&ccode=6&cc=81135&r=WG&f
This is my primary 50mm Nikon lens:
http://www.keh.com/camera/Nikon-Manual-Focus-Fixed-Focal-Length-Lenses/1/sku-NK06010200699N5?r=FE
I recommend buying from KEH.com because they have a 6 month warranty but lenses are usually a safe bet to buy on eBay if KEH's prices are too high for you.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar