Alicia
Ive always loved photography and im thinking about getting a really nice one. My previous camera was one of those really thin ones- and i wasnt too happy with it because it didnt have a good zoom, didnt have enough edit/picture options, and it didnt take them fast enough. Im looking for a good quality camera (for an amateur so not too fancy) that:
-has a big lcd
-takes good pictures
-has good zoom
-has many picture options/editing option
-is easy to maneuver
-relatively good price range (up to 500-no more)
Im talking the bigger cameras (but not AMAZINGLY huge) like this one:
http://www.mobilewhack.com/images/olympus_evolt_e_330_digital_slr_camera.jpg
Answer
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 is the one I would suggest. I like it because it has a nice lens (Leica) and has twice the zoom (35-420mm) of Canon G9 (35-210) or even the regular lens of a DSLR. It is closer to the size of a DSLR. The site below is a comparison to the Canon G9. I also like how Panasonic is sturdier compare to other digital cameras - main problem of digital cameras being bang or dropped.
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_post.asp?method=sidebyside&cameras=canon_g9%2Cnikon_d40%2Cpanasonic_dmcfz50%2Coly_e330&show=all
You can also check out other models in that site. Get a good memory card for speed, for what ever camera you get.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 is the one I would suggest. I like it because it has a nice lens (Leica) and has twice the zoom (35-420mm) of Canon G9 (35-210) or even the regular lens of a DSLR. It is closer to the size of a DSLR. The site below is a comparison to the Canon G9. I also like how Panasonic is sturdier compare to other digital cameras - main problem of digital cameras being bang or dropped.
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_post.asp?method=sidebyside&cameras=canon_g9%2Cnikon_d40%2Cpanasonic_dmcfz50%2Coly_e330&show=all
You can also check out other models in that site. Get a good memory card for speed, for what ever camera you get.
What kind of digital camera would you recommend buying?
Dr. Facepa
I'm looking for something compact, somewhat easy to use. And maybe something that records video for a short period of time. My price range is around $250 (I can go a little higher if its really good)
If you have any tips for the average techno-tard like me, that would also be appreciated. Thank you in advance if you answered =)
Thank you everyone for answering again. I really appreciate it but I think I've settled and found what I'm looking for. If your still here and reading this, please take a look a tell me what you think or if you think you found an even better camera =)
http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/sony-cyber-shot-dsc/4505-6501_7-32331737.html
Now if I can only find a store that still sells it lol....
Answer
Panasonic Lumix has a good digital camera, with affordable price and good features, yet a "promised" brand of lens (Leica).
Canon powershoot series also offer a good price too.
My suggestion is, go to camera shop and try some of them until you found the best result with your budget. Usually I will take a snapshot without flash (inside room) and zoom the result then to see how bad it is. The better image will be the choice of mine. Also I will consider focussing speed, megapixels and other parameters.
Panasonic Lumix has a good digital camera, with affordable price and good features, yet a "promised" brand of lens (Leica).
Canon powershoot series also offer a good price too.
My suggestion is, go to camera shop and try some of them until you found the best result with your budget. Usually I will take a snapshot without flash (inside room) and zoom the result then to see how bad it is. The better image will be the choice of mine. Also I will consider focussing speed, megapixels and other parameters.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar