ele-vate
I am buying my first DSLR and want to start with a decent one.
Does this sound like a good deal to you?
Item Specifics
Brand:Canon
Title:Canon EOS 450D 12.2 Megapixel Digital Camera Body Only
Memory Card Format:SDHC Card
Model:Canon EOS 450D 12.2 Megapixel Digital Camera Body Only
Digital Camera Type:SLR, Professional
Battery Type:Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
Items including in the sale are:
-Canon 450d dslr body with another 2 years warranty from Canon Australia for peace of mind.
 (bought in Sep. 2008 from Digital Camera Warehouse in Sydney with 3 years extended warranty)
 It has taken about 7,000 shots (it is rated to take 100,000 shots)
-Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 lens , delivers very good quality photosÂ
 Read the review here http://www.the-digital-picture.com/reviews/tamron-17-50mm-f-2.8-xr-di-ii-lens-review.aspx
-Canon 55-250mm f4-5.6 IS lens, a good telephoto lens
 Read the review here http://www.the-digital-picture.com/reviews/canon-ef-s-55-250mm-f-4-5.6-is-lens-review.aspx
Reason for selling is I upgraded to Full Frame Camera.
All items are in excellent condition like new. I can't see any scratches on them.
Manual,cables,battery,charger,receipt and software are included .
I will also include Hoya and Cokin filters for the lens,4gb memory and shutter remote at no extra cost.
Brand new will cost you more than $1500 so don't miss out!
FOR AUSTRALIAN BUYERS ONLY.
Its $800 and 30 postage.
Sorry for the length but I just copied it. I want to buy one with a warranty FOR SURE and will be buying from eBay regardless of what anyone thinks haha.
Answer
I buy used camera gear all the time. I purchased a used lens for aud 850 just last month. In the last 12 months, I've probably purchased aud 2000 worth of used camera gear from eBay and similar sites. So far, I've never had a problem.
I did a quick conversion of the 800 asking price to euros (my own currency) and that seems like a very good price. Particularly since it's my understanding that camera manufacturers overcharge in Australia.
The 450D is two years and two generations old, but still a very fine first dSLR. Here's a review from back then - the pros and cons mostly still hold true: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos450d/page34.asp With the newer versions you get a few more megapixels (that you probably don't need), movie recording which could come in handy, and a few other tiny improvements, but nothing that makes for a vastly better camera... for that you'd have to transition to Canon's next line up: the old 40D, 50D, or new 60D.
To the best of my knowledge, a Canon warranty won't transfer. Not unless the original owner never registered his gear with Canon - in that case you could do so. So if you absolutely, positively want a warranty, this is something to investigate.
The Tamron lens is the item that makes this deal so good. It's vastly better than the kit lens. Optically, it actually comes very close to Canon's 17-55mm f/2.8, which costs 2 to 3 times more.
The 55-250mm lens is nothing special, but the extended zoom range along with the 17-50mm makes for a nice kit.
Everything that should come with the camera seems to be included, and the filters, memory card and remote control sweeten the deal.
If this user has good feedback history, go for it.
I buy used camera gear all the time. I purchased a used lens for aud 850 just last month. In the last 12 months, I've probably purchased aud 2000 worth of used camera gear from eBay and similar sites. So far, I've never had a problem.
I did a quick conversion of the 800 asking price to euros (my own currency) and that seems like a very good price. Particularly since it's my understanding that camera manufacturers overcharge in Australia.
The 450D is two years and two generations old, but still a very fine first dSLR. Here's a review from back then - the pros and cons mostly still hold true: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos450d/page34.asp With the newer versions you get a few more megapixels (that you probably don't need), movie recording which could come in handy, and a few other tiny improvements, but nothing that makes for a vastly better camera... for that you'd have to transition to Canon's next line up: the old 40D, 50D, or new 60D.
To the best of my knowledge, a Canon warranty won't transfer. Not unless the original owner never registered his gear with Canon - in that case you could do so. So if you absolutely, positively want a warranty, this is something to investigate.
The Tamron lens is the item that makes this deal so good. It's vastly better than the kit lens. Optically, it actually comes very close to Canon's 17-55mm f/2.8, which costs 2 to 3 times more.
The 55-250mm lens is nothing special, but the extended zoom range along with the 17-50mm makes for a nice kit.
Everything that should come with the camera seems to be included, and the filters, memory card and remote control sweeten the deal.
If this user has good feedback history, go for it.
Lens for Canon Powershot G10?
Q. I have a Canon Powershot G10 and I can't figure out what lens' and flashes work for it? Can you give me the name and price? I don't care what type of lens I just want a bigger one:) Thanks answer a.s.a.p.:) Bye!!! Remember name & price!!!
Answer
You can only attach converter lenses and filters to this type of camera using a tube adaptor. The original lens can not be replaced or removed.
For flash units, I will recommend sticking to a Canon brand so it will be compatible with your camera. Other brands will work but only as a slave flash, you can only adjust settings on the flash itself and not through the camera settings.
For tube adaptors, there are many aftermarket brands way cheaper than an original Canon, they work just fine.
For lenses, aftermarket brands are way cheaper also, but the name brands always gets the good reviews. I have not yet to try those cheap converter lenses yet, so do your research.
Links are just samples available from amazon. There are many types and brands, just do a search for your camera model and lens you want. Most common types of lens are tele (magnification lens) and wide angle, macro, fisheye etc.
Good luck!
Here is the tube adaptor:
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Conversion-Adapter-Digital-Cameras/dp/B001G5ZTTK/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1326314169&sr=1-5
Here is a lens kit from amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/PowerShot-Digital-Telephoto-Cleaning-MicroFiber/dp/B005LDAWWM
Here is an auxiliary flash from amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Speedlite-270EX-Digital-Cameras/dp/B001XURPR2/ref=sr_1_17?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1326313884&sr=1-17
You can only attach converter lenses and filters to this type of camera using a tube adaptor. The original lens can not be replaced or removed.
For flash units, I will recommend sticking to a Canon brand so it will be compatible with your camera. Other brands will work but only as a slave flash, you can only adjust settings on the flash itself and not through the camera settings.
For tube adaptors, there are many aftermarket brands way cheaper than an original Canon, they work just fine.
For lenses, aftermarket brands are way cheaper also, but the name brands always gets the good reviews. I have not yet to try those cheap converter lenses yet, so do your research.
Links are just samples available from amazon. There are many types and brands, just do a search for your camera model and lens you want. Most common types of lens are tele (magnification lens) and wide angle, macro, fisheye etc.
Good luck!
Here is the tube adaptor:
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Conversion-Adapter-Digital-Cameras/dp/B001G5ZTTK/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1326314169&sr=1-5
Here is a lens kit from amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/PowerShot-Digital-Telephoto-Cleaning-MicroFiber/dp/B005LDAWWM
Here is an auxiliary flash from amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Speedlite-270EX-Digital-Cameras/dp/B001XURPR2/ref=sr_1_17?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1326313884&sr=1-17
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar