macro lens for Nikon D5000?




Maiden313


anywhoo, I'm looking at buying a lens kit to go on my camera, specifically this one : http://cgi.ebay.com/52mm-MACRO-CLOSE-UP-Lens-4-Filter-Kit-Set-1-2-4-10-NEW-/200507422740?pt=Camera_Filters#ht_10162wt_930

will this fit my camera? I have a Nikon D5000, and currently on it is a AF-S Nikkor 55-200mm I do know that the UV filter I have on it is a 52 mm... so does that mean any 52mm will fit it? or do I have to get a converter and use a larger one? I'm mainly trying to find something to do Macro shots without having to buy another more expensive lens.... HELP! lol :)

SOOOO CONFUSED!!! any advice will be appreciated!

Thanks :)
so what would be a good not too expensive lens to get for my camera that I can get more of zoom.... I like to take nature shots and I have the 55-200mm... example of my shots... http://www.flickr.com/photos/kmaiden313/ look in nature on my sets...



Answer
Hi Maiden31...!
I recommend Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 SLD DG Macro Lens with built in motor
for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras . It is ideal for portraits, sport and other types of photography. SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass provides excellent correction of chromatic aberration. The super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting.
High image quality is assured throughout the entire zoom range. Great lens for the price.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3a%2f%2fwww.amazon.com%2fs%2fref%3dnb_sb_noss%3furl%3dsearch-alias%253Delectronics%26field-keywords%3dnikon%2blense%2bmacro%26ih%3d1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.4938_1%26fsc%3d-1%26x%3d17%26y%3d25&tag=digitsy-post-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

Nikon D90 or D5000: Is it better to buy the whole camera kit OR buy the camera body and lens seperate?




Courtney!


Im really trying to get into photography. Im 23, an Art major and just trying to finish up with college. Im wanting to do wedding photography among other photography. So Im really trying to jump in and get started with it!!!!

I've been looking at the Nikon D90, but the Nikon D5000 is a little better on the pricing though! Does the D90 really handle ALLLLL that much better than the D5000?!



Answer
D5000 - For the soccer mom thats convinced she needs to replace her point and shoot with a DSLR. Leaves it in auto eternally and might buy one additional lens but will almost never change them. Camera will be left behind alot as the point and shoot is more convenient for her.

D90 - For someone who takes photography a little more seriously then a soccer mom with discrecianary income.

Seriously, you can get very good images out of the D5000 and it's not a bad camera. The major differences are:
Auto Focus motor not on D5000
Smaller and lower resolution LCD (although it tilts and swivels) on the D5000
Single Command Dial. Seems like a minor detail until you've shot manual with two dials. Little more
work with just one.
The D5000 has multiple scene modes (auto exposure settings) like "food, autumn colors, sunset,
etc...." These are geared towards that Auto shooter
The alternate display for the LCD that acts like a tutor. Giving advice on your exposure while showing
you graphics representing camera settings (aperture and shutter speed)

There are some other differences that will be important to you if you choose to take total control of the camera. i.e. white balance setting by temp. Things most casual users will never think about.

Bottom line. For a casual shooter the D5000 has some very nice features. If you're going to take things a little more serious, step up to the D90.

Hope that helps and happy shooting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar