Laura&Ash
I have a nikon d 40x with a 18-55mm lense,never heard of a size thread before.
Answer
I'm going to take a guess at the filter thread on the front of the lens. I think it's 52mmà on that particular lens and it's where you'd fix your UV or polariser or screw-on lens-hood.
It may have the thread size posted on the front part of the lens, but I'm not a Nikon owner so I can't be sure.
I'm going to take a guess at the filter thread on the front of the lens. I think it's 52mmà on that particular lens and it's where you'd fix your UV or polariser or screw-on lens-hood.
It may have the thread size posted on the front part of the lens, but I'm not a Nikon owner so I can't be sure.
help me with my nikon d80 please?
Mathew R
i have a nikon d80 body and 18-135mm lens
a photo bag
filters
memory cards
memory card holders neckstrap
lense hood
what else are some good things to have in that bag that are good to put on my x-mas list
Answer
If you shoot landscapes or buildings, you will love the 12-24 mm wide angle lens. If you like to shoot close-up shots, then the 105 mm VR is a good choice and for shooting wildlife, the 70-300 mm VR.
It is always nice to have extra memory cards and a remote shutter release. And for night cityscapes, a sturdy tripod. One that will hold a 10 pound camera .... this will assure it will not allow your camera move at all during exposures.
If you shoot landscapes or buildings, you will love the 12-24 mm wide angle lens. If you like to shoot close-up shots, then the 105 mm VR is a good choice and for shooting wildlife, the 70-300 mm VR.
It is always nice to have extra memory cards and a remote shutter release. And for night cityscapes, a sturdy tripod. One that will hold a 10 pound camera .... this will assure it will not allow your camera move at all during exposures.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar