High school Photography class: need camera suggestions.?




akitza_san


I need a 35mm camera with manual adjustment controls for focus, aperture, and other shutter speed. Digital would be nice.
Any suggestions?



Answer
I use a 35mm Canon camera

The first two Canon Cameras that have cpu technology are the AV1 and the AE1. They both have point focus and shoot capability, but also provide the option for Aperture, Focus, Exposure control, and film speed. The standard 35mm lens is common, but also a 70 to 200mm zoom is very popular too.

These commonly sell at pawn shops for $100 for the camera body and 35mm lens that takes photos that look the same as seen in real life. Also for $100 or less, the 70mm to 200mm zoom lens will add zoom and close up possibilities. Also for about $30 a doubler can be added to any lens to double the magnification, or for about $70 a zoom Macro Lens can be purchased to shrink the focal area, enabling larger scenes to fit in the frame.

Hope this is helpfull. I'm always watching the prices, so this is about as cheap as I've seen Canon Cameras Get.

Oh and About SLR; SLR cameras can be Digital, or Film. It stands for Single Lens Reflex, meaning that the eyepiece views through the same lens as the film, rather than having an independant viewing lens like a standard point and shoot camera.

What do lens adapters do for Digital Cameras?

Q. I have a Canon Powershot G10 that I'd like to get a lens adapter for...is there anything I need to know? And what exactly do they do? Do they allow you to manually focus? Or do they enhance the picture quality? Give me all of the tips and pointers you have! And what exactly lens adapters do? Thanks!


Answer
NO

A lens adapter matches something TO your existing camera and lens. A filter, for example. You would need a lens adapter to use a 55mm filter on a 52mm lens. I have a Nikon E995 digital camera. It has a 28mm filter ring size. I have two auxiliary lenses, a wide angle and a telephoto, which I attach to the front through a lens adapter which matches the thread sizes. The wide angle gives me a 140 degree wide angle of view instead of the maximum of 100 degrees it has with the built in lens. The telephoto is a 2X doubler. The camera stays the same, of course. All of the controls work as before. The large lenses block the separate viewfinder in the camera body of my camera so I have to use the LCD screen through the lens, which costs in battery power. I usually have the LCD off and use the viewfinder. If your camera has a manual focus ability, then it still has. Adding a lens in front of the existing lens does not change how the controls on your camera work. But, as in the case of my viewfinder, they may work differently than before. My auxiliary lenses do not enhance anything, just change the type of lens I have to change the field of view and magnification. The only difference is in exposure time. More glass means longer exposure times, but since THAT is in microseconds or milliseconds of difference, is not something I need be concerned with.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar