Ghiovanna
I went to the beach today, and i'm guessing sand got in my camera and now its saying 'lens error' and everytime i turn it on and off thats all it says. HELLPPP HOW DO I FIX IT
ps. i dont want answers like: sucks for you. u can't fix it. buy a new one. get it fixed (that costs money)
HELLLPPPPPPPP
THE LENSE DOESNT COME OUT AT ALL!!!
HELPPPPPPPP
Answer
http://www.fixya.com/support/t115345-lens_error
http://camerarepair.blogspot.com/2007/12/fixing-lens-error-on-digital-camera.html
Those sites should help. A few hours ago I stumbled upon these sites searching for a solution to a problem I was having with my camera lens.
I turned the camera on and pulled/pushed on the metal around the lens that extends it and once I turned it back off and on the camera worked perfectly.
It can damage your camera if you aren't careful though. You can read through the suggestions and see what's best for you. Pulling the lens should be the last effort and should be done gently.
I didn't have any sand in mine, it was just knocked out of place a tiny bit. Fix #5 on the blogspot site is probably your best bet.
http://www.fixya.com/support/t115345-lens_error
http://camerarepair.blogspot.com/2007/12/fixing-lens-error-on-digital-camera.html
Those sites should help. A few hours ago I stumbled upon these sites searching for a solution to a problem I was having with my camera lens.
I turned the camera on and pulled/pushed on the metal around the lens that extends it and once I turned it back off and on the camera worked perfectly.
It can damage your camera if you aren't careful though. You can read through the suggestions and see what's best for you. Pulling the lens should be the last effort and should be done gently.
I didn't have any sand in mine, it was just knocked out of place a tiny bit. Fix #5 on the blogspot site is probably your best bet.
Coolpix S210 (Nikon) camera has lens error?
Kassey
My Camera which is only two months old got borrowed by one of my siblings. Well she left it in the back of the vehicle for three days when it rained and was hot. It was under a tire in the dirt. I used it for a while but the pictures were really blurry and was hard to focus them. IT also made a weird gurgle beep type of noise, instead of the loud normal beep. Then about two days later it said lens error and the lens wouldn't go back in. When i put the battery back in, it makes a a err sound like a weird beep and hen something like shakes or rattle quietly after wards.
My mom says i can't get a new one cause i did it with my own money. The warranty was only 15 days and my sibling said she wont buy me a new one. What should I do, I loved my camera and I don't want to ask my Daddy or Grandfather. Help!
Answer
Most good cameras come with a year's warranty. Did you look in the instruction manual to see what it says? I don't think Nikon will repair it free though, if it got dirt in it. Your sibling owes you a new camera. When you do get a new camera, NEVER let anyone else use it. If you are the only user, you will know just how it is taken care of. And that includes using the wrist strap every time you handle it so you don't drop it.
You could call Nikon at (800) NIKON-UX and see if they can tell you about how much it would cost to fix it. But you can buy a new camera like that for less than $150, so it would probably be easier to just get a new one. Your sibling was careless with your camera and really should replace it. Talk nicely to your mom, and maybe she will change her mind about you getting a new one. I'm sorry that happened.
Most good cameras come with a year's warranty. Did you look in the instruction manual to see what it says? I don't think Nikon will repair it free though, if it got dirt in it. Your sibling owes you a new camera. When you do get a new camera, NEVER let anyone else use it. If you are the only user, you will know just how it is taken care of. And that includes using the wrist strap every time you handle it so you don't drop it.
You could call Nikon at (800) NIKON-UX and see if they can tell you about how much it would cost to fix it. But you can buy a new camera like that for less than $150, so it would probably be easier to just get a new one. Your sibling was careless with your camera and really should replace it. Talk nicely to your mom, and maybe she will change her mind about you getting a new one. I'm sorry that happened.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar