best lense for a Canon dslr for: sports,zoom,potrait,video?




Lauren


I am getting a canon t3i body and I want to get a lense for video and taking photos

Mostly for zoom, macro, sports, potrait , wide angle.

What would be a good lense(s) and why
a lense is silent/ fast focus motor



Answer
For now, just get the 18-55 kit lens. In a few months, you should be able to figure out what lenses you'll need. Buying lenses just for the sake of buying lenses is a terrible idea.

Best Canon HD video lens?




Anthony


Need some options on lenses . Not way too pricey but willing to invest . I just need something that looks up to par with a professional video . Getting into music videos & want the best lens for the job .

I have currently a Canon T3i With Stock 18 - 55mm Lens



Answer
For recording videos, you should buy/should have bought an actual video camera/camcorder. Despite popular belief, DSLRs are replacements for actual video cameras and do not offer better video quality than actual video cameras.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar