50 yen
Im looking for a cheap, great quality fisheye. and by cheap im not thinking dirt cheap, but a reasonable price. I need it to be compatible with the Nikon D3000.
Thanks =]
Answer
You won't find a cheap great quality fisheye lens, full stop. For around 750 AU$ you can get the Nikon AF 10.5mm f2.8G. I cannot say is a great lens, but considering you have an entry level camera will suit you perfectly. I would not go for anything cheaper than this lens. Before buying this lens, do some research and see some sample shots. Hope this help.
You won't find a cheap great quality fisheye lens, full stop. For around 750 AU$ you can get the Nikon AF 10.5mm f2.8G. I cannot say is a great lens, but considering you have an entry level camera will suit you perfectly. I would not go for anything cheaper than this lens. Before buying this lens, do some research and see some sample shots. Hope this help.
Nikon d3000 camera lens? ?
Samantha
My photos aren't coming out that clear and vibrant. Is it my camera, a setting or could it be the lens?
Answer
Could be your skills.
Sign up for a free flickr account, go to privacy options and set exif to visible. Upload a few that you're not happy with and post the link here.
Could be your skills.
Sign up for a free flickr account, go to privacy options and set exif to visible. Upload a few that you're not happy with and post the link here.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar