Anyone use a PANASONIC DIGITAL LUMIX SLR camera? ten pts?




Felicia


what do ya think? is the brand good? whats the pros and cons? thanks!!


Answer
There isn't a Panasonic dSLR. The nearest is something like the G1. A slightly over-grown compact with interchangeable lenses.

Yes, they are a 'good brand'.
Pros? Smaller, lighter system than SLR's. Interchangeable lenses ultimately provide better image control and quality.
Cons? Smaller sensor than a dSLR - meaning worse picture quality; higher noise; depth of field difficult to control - cost of lenses very high, availability of lenses very low, etc. No optical viewfinder - might be difficult to use in bright sunlight.

There are too many cons to support buying one in favour of an SLR - but there are distinct advantages to buying one over a typical compact.

what is a good beginner dslr interchangeable lenses camera?




Lauren


I am interested in buying an dslr interchangeable lenses camera, but my only concern is which camera and brand is good for someone with no experience in photography. The purpose of the camera will be to take pictures of events, such as when I travel, participate in events or family gatherings. I am not a fan of the panasonic lumix gf-2, the camera was basically to slow and the settings were far beyond confusing. I want a good point and shoot dslr interchangeable lenses camera with easy to understand settings and affordability. I am not saying I want to go cheap but I am considering splurging on a camera that holds its moneys-worth.

I have looked into the Olympus EP-3 camera but I am not too sure, if $800 is worth the price since it has an equal amount of "Good" and "Bad" reviews



Answer
What feature of the DSLR do you want? Are you under the illusion that having interchangeable lenses will magically ensure you take stunning photos time after time after time?

You say that you want a DSLR but then say you don't want "settings". People buy DSLR because it allows total control over the photo. That needs the user to take some time to learn how to use "settings" get the best out of it.

Get a point and shoot - your money is wasted on anything more sophisticated.

Any electronic equipment is a bad investment - todays expensive cutting edge digital camera will be so-so in 1 year and a worthless lump of plastic, glass and metal in 5 years. They don't hold their value!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar